2 bags or 1 with matching accessories?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I say bag and wallet.

2. I would get 2 bags, or 1 and save your money. I'm not into the accessories at all.

3. Definitely 2 bags!! :biggrin:

I can always accessorize with not-as-expensive-lv stuff. :biggrin:

4. Definitely 2 bags... more mileage that way...

5. 2 bags without a doubt!!

6. no doubt, 2 bag! then you can buy some accessories ;)

7. 2 bags: Mono speedy and Damier NF!

8. bag+wallet

9. Two bags!

10. 2 bags!

11. I'm torn... 2 bags would be my first instinct. After thinking about it...a mono or azur speedy with a vernis wallet.. that sounds so nice too!

12. 2 bags!

13. Two bags!! You can work in those accessories in later. With spring/summer just around the corner, it's probably a great idea to get both bags now and be able to switch out.

14. I know that sometimes accessories are irresistible, but I think i'd go 4 2 Bags!!! just 4 ur ref:
    [​IMG]

looks great to have matching accessories.

15. I'd go with the 2 bags to start and then add accessories in later. Or what about getting a speedy, Eva and a zippy coin wallet? That way you'd have 2 bags to interchange as well as a small wallet!

Good luck deciding!