2 bags or 1 with matching accessories?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am going to get my first speedy ever. I can't decided if I want to get the mono 30 and the azur 30, or if I should just get one of the speedy options and get a matching wallet and key holder. What do you guys think? Thanks for any help!

2. Mono 30 and a Vernis Pomme Sarah wallet!

3. If they are your first, I say two bags! I like the bags the most, and then get accessories over time, when you know what you really love and would use for ever. The accessories are so expensive, and how many wallets do you really need? After five bags, I bought a wallet.

4. Go for the mono speedy and mono sarah wallet:heart:

5. 2 bags!!!

6. 2 bags azur spring/summer and mono fall/winter!

7. 2 bags!!!!

8. I agree...2 Bags!

9. 2 Bags for sure!

10. 2 bags!!! :tup:

11. I'd get the bags... the accessories you can get over time! :biggrin:

12. Both bags for sure!!!!

13. 2 bags

14. my 1st instinct is to get 2 bags. but 2nd thought i think it really depends on whether u will be happier with 2 bags but no LV wallet or a matching set ... especially if it'll be some time before u get another LV item :yes:. i'm itching to get a wallet lol and thinking maybe i shouldn't have bought 1 of the LV bag :sweatdrop:

15. a bag and matching wallet