2 bags in 2 weeks???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just last week I purchased the métis pochette and love it. (Haven't used it yet waiting for nicer weather) now I keep worrying about the price increase and wonder if I should get the azur neverfull mm for spring/summer. Should I get it? I already wish I got it before the last increase..
    Will the azur neverfull be getting discontinued?what would you guys do?

2. Nothing wrong with this at all. You will probably save yourself $100. You had it on your radar for a while, so this is not an impulse buy, so go for it. We support you!

3. I agree with this. It's not an impulse buy and you'll save some money. Who knows what will get hit the hardest this time around.

4. I did hear they are discontinuing the Neverful as we know it, and go with the pochette, when that happens we don't know.

I like the plain Neverful without the pochette, so I would go out and buy it before it is a gone and also save some money.

5. Go for the Neverfull. You'll save money in the long run.

6. Definitely! I really want this bag too...so I am quite biased!

7. Agreed.

8. it can happen :smile:
    congrats

9. Go for the Neverfull if it's what you have been wanting.

10. If you want it and know you will get it in the spring, get it now. You will save money and the bag is going to be discontinued.

11. I'd get it ASAP if you know you want it. In the past I waited too long and it either became unavailable or the price went up more than I'm willing to pay.

12. Well that's the thing I feel it's a lot already : / for what it is.. is it worth it?

13. Do it, do it, do it!!!!!!!! If you can do it, Do it for me!!

Yes, I'm an enabler! And yes, I am happy bicuriously through others purchases. I just bought the pochette metis too and finally took her out to dinner yesterday.

14. It happens to the best of us ;) enjoy !!!

15. I use my NFs more than any other bag I own. It's been well worth it, for me!

If you think you'll regret it waiting , get it now!