2 Bags from the S/S catalog

:nuts:

The glacier colour is sooooooo pretty! If you had to keep one, my vote's for the glacier. But keep both!!! Cos you KNOW BV is in your blood :upsidedown:

Nymph, it must be in a former life I lived in a leathermaker's shop--I can't resist the feel and smell of fine leather!:P

Boxermom, what are the dimensions of the bags? Are they both shoulder friendly?

They are both very easy on the shoulder and I'm overweight so they would fit anyone. The drop on both is 9-10". The tote is 18" wide, 13" high, and about 8" deep. It's the biggest bag I've ever had, but not heavy at all--BV can make such light yet sturdy bags. The blue one is 11" wide and either 11" high to the straps or 9" to the actual opening of the bag; about 5" deep.

boxermom, those bags are two wonderful additions to your collection! I just saw the tote a cpl of days ago, and it felt so unbelievably soft!

Love both of them, but if I had to choose, it be the tote!

The tote is my first choice also. The Cervo is extremely supple. :love:

Love the cement color--that would be another great color with my ferro.
Absolutely! The two tones would really compliment each other! I'm a good enabler, too.:yes:

:love::love::love: Both bags!!! This collections is TDF!!! I've bought 2 bags (metallic grey & golden clutch) and I still can't get enough..

Each collection seems at it is the last one !! I want it all.. :girlsigh:

boxermom- Congrats and enjoy your bags..I have seen the tote in white but not cement,,it is tdf..cement is a fabulous color ..glacier bag is ladylike and classic.. 2 bags with 2 different feelings...you will have both to use and enjoy for years

I saw the Glacier purse in black a couple of weeks ago and thought it looked very chic. However, that beautiful blue color is just stunning. Keep them both!:yes:

By the way, how roomy is the Glacier?

I saw the Glacier purse in black a couple of weeks ago and thought it looked very chic. However, that beautiful blue color is just stunning. Keep them both!:yes:

By the way, how roomy is the Glacier?

The Glacier is fairly small. with the seaming, it doesn't expand like many BV's do. It definitely wouldn't be an all day bag for me--I carry too much. I love the simplicity of it and the nice shoulder drop. I don't think I can return either one :graucho:.

The Glacier is fairly small. with the seaming, it doesn't expand like many BV's do. It definitely wouldn't be an all day bag for me--I carry too much. I love the simplicity of it and the nice shoulder drop. I don't think I can return either one :graucho:.

Too bad the Glacier doesn't expand. :tdown: I also need a fairly large bag for everyday use. (My attempts at "downsizing" the amount of junk I carry around are not very successful).

It's still a beautiful purse in a stunning color - I'm glad you're keeping it! Please post some modeling pix of both pieces to your collection....:yes:

We didn't think so either!!:angel::P

boxermom - I'd keep both. The blue color is very pretty. I like bags that curve inward at the top, helps them to fit under the arm well.

We are all great enabler's aren't we? I am glad I will not have access to the internet when I get to BV SF tomorrow. I'd be afraid to share pics of what I see, lol!

boxermom - I am glad I will not have access to the internet when I get to BV SF tomorrow. I'd be afraid to share pics of what I see, lol!

Pleeeeeze try to post sometime after your visit and give your impressions of the SF store:yes:. (over the weekend maybe?) I'll be there next week. I've only been in 2 BV boutiques ever, so this is very exciting.:yahoo: