2 Bags from the S/S catalog

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
I fell in love with lots of bags in the 2008 catalog for Spring/Summer, but settled on these 2:love:. The Chicago store obtained them and sent them on consignment. Definitely keeping the Cement tote (p.22), and maybe the Glacier bag too (p. 29 in the catalog, shown in Oleander pink).

My photos don't do them justice. The blue, especially, doesn't look as good as it really is--it's a subtle blue.

Really broke, but really in love with these bags. I swear BV is in my blood:yes:.

Attachments

• BVcementtote.jpg
    BVcementtote.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 155
  • BVglacierbagfront.jpg
    BVglacierbagfront.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 121
  • BVglacierbag2.jpg
    BVglacierbag2.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 94
Ooooh, I love them both too. The cement colour is really winning me over - I thought it would be too light but it looks just dark enough in your picture not to need to be fussed over. And the glacier bag is real purdy too - I saw a bag IRL and wasn't sure if it was glacier or oceano... I originally thought oceano but now I'm thinking it might have been glacier - it was a really beautiful colour. So I'm with BagLovingMom - keep them both!!

They are both beautiful! Gorgeous colors. I have been wanting to see the tote in person myself. I just love the circular designs. They both look like very comfortable bags to wear as well. Congrats!

I know what you mean about S/S 2008...alot to love. Thanks for the pictures.

Oh so lovely boxermom!! I love them both too~~.

The cement tote looks so scrumptious and your pic shows the beautiful intreciatto motifs much better than the pic in the catalogue imho. And the glacier purse is like a little lady itself. You always pick really classy pieces!!

I love them Boxermom! The cement tote looks so soft I can feel it through the screen, I just love cervo.... :girlsigh: And the glacier tote is so lady-like, just like Mid said, pure sweetness. I hope you decide to keep both, of course!

boxermom, those bags are two wonderful additions to your collection! I just saw the tote a cpl of days ago, and it felt so unbelievably soft!

Love both of them, but if I had to choose, it be the tote!