2/9 - Jomashop Mystery Deal - You Voted - Burberry It Is!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you to everyone who voted today for the Jomashop mystery deal! :urock:

We tallied up your votes, checked our inventory, and the results are....drumroll please....

Burberry Check Cashmere Scarves!!!

This is a really awesome deal just for you!

Retail Price: $495
    Jomashop Price: $351.45

TPF Special Price: $219 + Free Shipping!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:
    1. Click here to view/order Burberry check cashmere camel scarf 3336742!
    2. Click here to view/order Burberry check cashmere ivory scarf 3336744!
    Coupon Code: BURSCARF

WHILE QUANTITIES LAST - VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES!!

And stay posted because a Gucci special, another popular request, will be on the way! Probably sometime next week! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. wow...way to go jomagirl! those are the types of steals were looking for!

3. love it!
    with my husband's new tie and this scarf we'll be looking pretty good, thanks Joma!

4. Ooohhh... Burberry! Thanks!

5. thanks for the mystery deal jomagirl! i know this is probably impossible, but i was wondering if you could possibly have a deal sometime in the future on the smaller classic check burberry scarf style? i completely understand if that's not possible since you're running this special on the larger check style.

thanks again for listening to us tpf'ers and providing us these wonderful wonderful deals. you are awesome!!! =)

6. hmmm.....tempting...

should I get this or save for a burberry snood?!?!

7. Thanks ang! :smile:

I will let them know that you are interested in the smaller classic check Burberry scarf style. It is worth a try! :biggrin:

I hope that you were able to still get something that you will like! :biggrin:

8. Thank you so much! A good friend of mine another TPF'er notified me to this thread, and I have a camel one coming to me also!:yahoo::yahoo:

9. oh jomagirl, you are way way way too nice =) thanks! i hope you stay on as a sponsor for a longggggggggggg time hehe.

10. thats like 65 percent off retail! i got one coming my way toooo. so excited. i hope my bf didnt buy a scarf for me for vday. lol

11. Wow, thanks so much jomagirl, this truly is an awesome deal! Can't wait for the gucci deal!

12. im having a hard time deciding on a color for a man. which would look better?

13. Hmmm...good question! Either one looks great to me! Anyone have any thoughts?