2.55 .....

Vidalita

O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
i pronounce it "two fifty five" ... that's correct, isn't it?

i was at saks and a sa said "two point five five" ...... :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

she also said that they've never produced it in any other sizes :rolleyes:
(i was hoping that maybe they'd have a jumbo 228 hiding somewhere in the back :lol:)

I know it's silly, but it is important to know what the handbag is actually called...The people from Chanel say that it is the two-point-five-five (2.55)

The whole thing means February of 1955 when the original timeless classic was produced...the 2.55 comes in 4 different sizes

I was wondering why it was called 2.55. Now I know-- there was also a reference to this bag that explained that 55 was the year produced in the post of the NY Times article. Thanks for the 411.:P

I know it's silly, but it is important to know what the handbag is actually called...The people from Chanel say that it is the two-point-five-five (2.55)

The whole thing means February of 1955 when the original timeless classic was produced...the 2.55 comes in 4 different sizes

sorry, that's what i meant- that the original bag was the "2.55" named after 2/1955 (february of '55). i did know the reissue came in 4 different sizes as it's my favorite bag! :heart: