2.55 Reveal & Need Help

lyngen

Aug 5, 2013
I'm on my trip in Italy. Three hours ago, I just got my 2.55 from the Chanel boutique in Rome. It is the small size.

When I was back to my hotel and taking pictures of my new bag, I found a red color mark in the inner flap of my bag (please see the picture attached below, in the white circle). I didn't notice the red color mark when I was in the store. I tried to call the store, but it was already closed. Besides, the store won't be open tomorrow (the 25th) and 26th (maybe).

Will the store change a new one for me? Just for your information, I haven't wear this bag after my purchase. What could I do? Any advice? Thanks a lot!

Last but not least, Merry Christmas to you all.

Attachments

• P1010735_.jpg
    P1010735_.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 944
  • P1010737.jpg
    P1010737.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 950
Last edited:
It looks like it might be red pen??? Perhaps you can send an email to chanel regarding this issue because you will want a time stamp on it to prove you did not wear the bag and cause the problem. Do the boutiques in Europe still remove the price tags? Will you still be in Rome on December 26th when the boutiques re open?? If all else fails, I have used meltonian leather cleaner on one of my chanel bags and it removed the pen mark right away. A tiny bit of the lotion on a soft cloth goes a long way, but I would definitely attempt to exchange at boutique if u can. Good luck!

It looks like it might be red pen??? Perhaps you can send an email to chanel regarding this issue because you will want a time stamp on it to prove you did not wear the bag and cause the problem. Do the boutiques in Europe still remove the price tags? Will you still be in Rome on December 26th when the boutiques re open?? If all else fails, I have used meltonian leather cleaner on one of my chanel bags and it removed the pen mark right away. A tiny bit of the lotion on a soft cloth goes a long way, but I would definitely attempt to exchange at boutique if u can. Good luck!

Thanks a lot, lucklylove! I sent an email to the boutique.

Yes, the boutique romoved the price tag.

I understand that nothing is perfect. I'm trying to solve this problem and not letting it ruin the good holiday mood. Thanks again :smile:

It's such a lovely bag. At least it's on the inner flap. Don't let it ruin your holiday! I'm sure it will be taken care of at the boutique. Good luck!

Oh no! Looks like a pen mark.

I wonder if someone returned this bag, and/or tried testing their items in it. Just sayin'...

Enjoy your trip, good luck resolving your bag issue, and happy holidays!

Perhaps you can send your 2.55 to a Chanel boutique and ask if the SA can remove the stain/pen Mark with some leather lotion. I hope it works for you.

You ve got a beautiful 2.55, that is timeless and chic. Enjoy your holiday.

Perhaps you can send your 2.55 to a Chanel boutique and ask if the SA can remove the stain/pen Mark with some leather lotion. I hope it works for you.

You ve got a beautiful 2.55, that is timeless and chic. Enjoy your holiday.

Thank you! I'm thinking about visit the boutique today. It was closed yesterday. Hopefully the problem will be solved:smile: