2.55 Reissue on Bluefly - Made in SPAIN??

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow those are really hot! like leather pants almost!!! here's the code

MISSEDYOU211

don't forget to use it. i had the chanel in my shopping cart but the price is inflated so i'm not going to buy it.

I just bought the last 2.55 reissue on Bluefly for $1843! Thanks everyone for the coupon codes. I asked about the Spain thing and they didn't know why it said that, but assured me it is authentic. They also said that if I have any concerns about it I can return it for a full refund. That's not a bad deal is it?

Does anyone have this size? It is the jumbo and I'm worried that it will be huge. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Just saw this on Bluefly -- black 2.55 reissue with gold hardware, selling for $2,160 (bluefly item #2061014)

Bluefly - Designer apparel & accessories for women - save up to 75% every day - #2061014 - Chanel black quilted leather medium shoulder bag

prodImage.ms

I got all excited....till I noticed that on the last line of the item description, it says made in SPAIN. Are Chanel bags ever made in Spain? I've never come across one made in Spain....only France or Italy. Is this another Bluefly fake? Or am I behind on my Chanel knowledge?

I just bought the last 2.55 reissue on Bluefly for $1843! Thanks everyone for the coupon codes. I asked about the Spain thing and they didn't know why it said that, but assured me it is authentic. They also said that if I have any concerns about it I can return it for a full refund. That's not a bad deal is it?

Does anyone have this size? It is the jumbo and I'm worried that it will be huge. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Congratulations. That's a pretty good deal for a 228. I can't wait to see your pics.

I really hate bluefly inflated price to make customers think that they are getting real good deal. And the stories I read about they sell fake b-bags....That just turned me off, though i was kinda interested in the pink valentine's day hearts flap.

Hopefully this time they are selling real reissues since it should be hard to fake the leather and all those details (like the chain). The reissue is indeed my favorite chanel bag!

yes please be VERY careful with bluefly. if you check the balenciaga and chloe forums, they were selling high grade fakes of these items. and they refused to admit it even though it was bleedingly obvious!

Thanks.

I just bought it this morning too! I am still a bit concerned about authenticity, but the customer service rep assured me it was authentic and that they have created much better means for getting rid of bad vendors. I'll post pictures here when it comes. Does Chanel authentic items? My only other Chanel, I bought from NM, so I've never had to worry about authenticity before. The only Chanels here are in NM and Saks.

I just bought it this morning too! I am still a bit concerned about authenticity, but the customer service rep assured me it was authentic and that they have created much better means for getting rid of bad vendors. I'll post pictures here when it comes. Does Chanel authentic items? My only other Chanel, I bought from NM, so I've never had to worry about authenticity before. The only Chanels here are in NM and Saks.

There are enough ladies on the forum who own the black w/gold reissue that we can help you authenticate based on your pictures. I have a black w/gold 226 myself. Can't wait to see your pics.:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.