2.55 price in europe

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, does anyone know the price of a 2.55 in western europe (paris, frankfurt, london, other big cities?) I bought one from bloomies and got 20% off by opening an account. I have 90 days to return it and will be going to europe before then. I know you can get VAT refund there so I'm trying to figure out if I should return the one I have and get it overseas, or if I'm getting a better deal already. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. it depends. it's probably a wash. I figured that I saved $300 off the bat buying in Italy vs. US. That doesn't include the 7% tax i would have spend in the US, which makes it another $238 or $538 dollars. Now when I factor in the 14% VAT return of $445.00 that is where it starts to get interesting. I saved about $800 US by purchasing in Italy. Different with saving the 20% is about $200 less than purchasing abroad. However, I have to wait for the VAT refund, so that is worth something. I would just stick with what you got, a good deal......

3. It is 2540 (sterling pound) in London for the large size reissue, before detax.