2.55 Dark Red Reissue......is it still hot or hard to get??? Help me decide!

cestbonvoyage

Sep 17, 2006
I got a call from my SA said that there is a dark red reissue in lg size available for me. I'm a bit hesitate to say yes for it, one, b/c I already have DS, Purple, and black reissue from this season, two, b/c I'm afraid that red is over demand when it first came out and now it seems no one is talking about it?!

Is it b/c dark red is really hard to get or ppl's fever on red reissue has gone??

Help me decide! :shrugs: TIA :yes:

I really like the dark red reissue, I wasn't sure about it when I first saw the pics. but when I see it IRL. I was sold. the color is stunning and HOT. I only only see it in 227 size, I wish there's smaller size in my store.
I love DS, MP and MB reissues you have, I am sure you have a great taste!
I would say go for it. That color is pretty hot.

In which case, Mon, I am probably the only exception here then! :crybaby: I really wanted it but could not find it anywhere - a wise tPRer said I should wait for the next season because who needs three metallics? :yes: Sent out my last SOS a few days ago. Got some great tips and responses and as I write, I still have not got any red.

So I would say you should have a look at the bag to see if you really like it. Don't get a bag because it's hot. :nogood: Get it because you like it. No one thinks the green metallic is hot but it turns out to be my favourite and I can see myself wearing it in the next four seasons. :lol:

Thanks Mon! I am actually looking for a 226 but it's my lucky day today!! Read my post in the shopping thread!! I am THRILLED!!!!

Congrats Miffy27! :flowers:

cestbonvoyage - The dark red is really hot indeed. But don't get it just because it's in demand (or not get it because the bag is deemed as not highly sought after anymore). If you are loving it, I would say go for it!