2.55 classic vs reissue

1. If you already own a classic 2.55 (black w/gold hardware) .... would you also get a reissue? I truly want one in red but not sure if I am just buying the same bag ....

2. I have several classic flap bags and I am waiting for a silver reissue.I can't stop at just one!:flowers:

3. I believe that the bags are different enough to make owning both a flap and a reissue not at all owning the same bag. The chains are different -- it makes a significant difference in the way the bag looks on. The leather is different -- flatter on the reissue and more distressed (generally). The clasp is different, and this gives a whole different effect to the bag. And the dimensions are actually somewhat different, between the similar sizes in those two bags.

4. ^ITA! I think they're different enough to buy both.

5. I have several classics AND two reissues, so yes, I'd say get it. :smile:

6. I'd say get it. I have classics and reissue. LOVE them all!

7. They are different enough to warrant both! The reissue is so gorgeous too and not as stiff as the classic flap. I have three and love them all!!

8. Luccibag, I just have to say that you have a beautiful collection of handbags. They also look just perfect on you! I was wondering what size reissues you have.....I couldn't tell from the picture. TIA!:yes:

9. of course you should !

no doubts about it at all, and in fact eventually you should get another classic double flap :smile:

10. You will LOVE the Reissue. It's so luxurious! It's my favorite bag in Chanel.

11. i love the classic much more than the reissue.. i dont know its just a personal preference.. i would love to have every single shade of every single color in the classic caviar chanel bag :smile:

12. i love mine!

chanel 2.55 002.jpg
  13. And I love yours too.

14. does the reissue come in red?

15. ^ came in bordeux

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice