2.55 Black Patent vs Classic Black Patent

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am debating over these two bags. I have a 2.55 Black distress leather from 2005, and am wanting a black patent bag. Should I keep the Black Patent Classic flap with Silver hardware? Or should I exchange it for a 2.55 Black Patent? Gosh, I am torn. I want one black patent bag, but can't have both.

2. I would go with what size sits you best.... both are gorgeous....in patent, I prefer the reissue.

3. Exchange it for the distressed patent Jumbo. Price-wise the Jumbo is a lot less than the reissue ($1895 vs. $2375 for a 227 roughly same size).

4. I also vote for the crackled patent jumbo--I prefer the look of the patent with silver as opposed to the golden hardware of the reissue. Plus the price is a lot better.

5. Thanks for all the input. The Black patent reissue is too similar to my 2005 2.55 black lambskin reissue (GHW) which I love so much. And with $480 less expensive, I should be very happy with a Black patent Jumbo (SHW). Thanks girls!