2.55 Aged Matte Calf Reissue in Bordeaux and Grey??

miacillan

'H'ypnotized!!
O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
Does anyone know if these really exist for pre-fall or fall? I've been "hearing" a lot of discussion about this in tPF.

I really want to buy the grey and bordeaux (burgundy) reissue in 227 size. Do you know the exact style number and color code as well?

Also, does anyone know if this aged calf matte grey and bordeaux will be the same color as the Fall Act 1 grey and bordeaux classic lambskin written in the BG lookbook? I am still deciding whether to get the grey and bordeaux in the reissue style or the classic jumbo style. Torn between the 4........:confused1:

I just NEEEEEEEEED to have a grey and a bordeaux in my Chanel collection.:drool:

Please shed me some light.....thanks a million!! :heart:

Mia

Does anyone know if these really exist for pre-fall or fall? I've been "hearing" a lot of discussion about this in tPF.

I really want to buy the grey and bordeaux (burgundy) reissue in 227 size. Do you know the exact style number and color code as well?

Also, does anyone know if this aged calf matte grey and bordeaux will be the same color as the Fall Act 1 grey and bordeaux classic lambskin written in the BG lookbook? I am still deciding whether to get the grey and bordeaux in the reissue style or the classic jumbo style. Torn between the 4........:confused1:

I just NEEEEEEEEED to have a grey and a bordeaux in my Chanel collection.:drool:

Please shed me some light.....thanks a million!! :heart:

Mia

Anyone can help please? :confused1: Thanks a lot again!

Mia

Mia, there would be gray reissues out this fall. I don't know if department stores are getting them or not but Chanel boutiques in US are getting them for sure. I think it might be a bit harder to get one in 227 size though, as they are quite popular.

Mia, there would be gray reissues out this fall. I don't know if department stores are getting them or not but Chanel boutiques in US are getting them for sure. I think it might be a bit harder to get one in 227 size though, as they are quite popular.

Thanks NanamiRyu for clarifying this. Would you happen to know the style number and color code for the gray reissue? Size 226 or 227 or 228 are all fine with me. :graucho:

Not sure though how different is this grey from the 2005 anniversary gray reissue. Hope someone has bought it and can show some pics.:P

Mia

^^Yes J! Brendan said the fall grey 227 has the same color/leather code as the anniversary grey. :nuts: :yahoo: I was so happy to hear that he put me on the list a few months ago. BTW, did you happen to see the DARK purple at the trunk show? I'm wondering how much darker it's going to be than the prefall purple.

^^Yes J! Brendan said the fall grey 227 has the same color/leather code as the anniversary grey. :nuts: :yahoo: I was so happy to hear that he put me on the list a few months ago. BTW, did you happen to see the DARK purple at the trunk show? I'm wondering how much darker it's going to be than the prefall purple.

Hi clk55girl,

So, do you mean to say that the 2008 Grey Reissue in size 227 will be A37590 Y03929 (color: 63803 Gray)? (Coz the 2005 anniversary grey is A30227Y03929 color 63803). Really appreciate if you can help clarify since I want to order this. Thanks so much!

P.S. I'm also wondering whether the prefall purple or the upcoming dark purple is nicer. :confused1:

Hi clk55girl,

So, do you mean to say that the 2008 Grey Reissue in size 227 will be A37590 Y03929 (color: 63803 Gray)? (Coz the 2005 anniversary grey is A30227Y03929 color 63803). Really appreciate if you can help clarify since I want to order this. Thanks so much!

P.S. I'm also wondering whether the prefall purple or the upcoming dark purple is nicer. :confused1:

Hi Mia. I'm not sure about the Axxxxx part, but my SA said the color and material codes are identical to the 05 grey anniversary reissue. I asked him if the interior would be burgundy and he said he wouldn't know until the fall acts 1-2 trunk show. I'm wondering the same thing about the dark purple. If the DARK purple is going to be more plummy and a tad darker, I might wait for the act 2 purple. I have to ask my SA first, then decide.

^ Hi hottie, how are you? (I wonder where I picked this up?:shrugs: :whistle:) I read somewhere dark purple of ACt 2 is very dark plum kind of color too. I'm guessing it might be dark as purple In & Outs. Did you see Savannah's post with a pic of IN & Out tote?

Oh! Are you still getting a red In & Out flap? While I thought putple one wasn't too bad, I so liked red one I saw at the trunk show more. I'm sure I said it before but again, it was much better color than supposedly dark red classic flaps of prefall. I think you'll look so hot with that bag in red.:heart:

Hi clk55girl,

I'm pretty sure it's A37590 but I don't know about the numbers after Y because I thought it was something different. :Push: