2/5 - Jomashop DEAL - $100 off Baume & Mercier for him and her!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Who love's Friday? Raise a glass and toast to you, all of your hard work, and to TWO MORE great deals just for you and yours! :drinkup:

For the man who is often on the go, or who just wakes up far too early for your taste, this gorgeous, sleek stainless steel clock will fit easily into the suitcase (or under the pillow to muffle the alarm and let you enjoy your beauty rest of course!:tender:)

Retail Price: $480.00
    Sale Price: $299.99

TPF Member's only (yes, we mean you!): $199!!!:nuts:

Coupon Code: BMMTPF

Click here to purchase today's deal for him! :yahoo:

And we could never forget you! Once you are up to greet the day, this elegant, timeless piece will easily go with any outfit you choose and look just as amazing as you do! :tup:

Retail Price: $1,990.00
    Sale Price: $795.00

TPF Member's only: $695!!! :nuts:

Coupon Code: BMMTPF

Click here to purchase today's deal for her! :yahoo:

You looking great, him not waking you up too early - what can I say? We've got you covered! ;)

One coupon per purchase. Coupons cannot be combined with any other offer. While supplies last.

2. #2 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Hi JomaGirl,

Im Interested in the abome B&M women's watch. Any international shipping discount. Also under the guarentee.... if there is a fult, does it need to be shipped back to Jomashop in the 2 years?

Look forward to your reply

Thanks!!!

3. #3 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    Thanks Bus!

Unfortunately there are no international shipping discounts. (I did mention the request a while back, but we do not have any at the moment.)

If there are any problems with the watch, definitely let us know within the two years and we will take care of it for you! You can send it back to us and we will send it back to you as soon as we can.

Also, feel free to check out our warranty information here:

http://www.jomashop.com/jomainfo.html#warranty

Thanks! :smile:

4. hi JomaGirl, i've been away on holiday and just came back and saw this deal for the B&M Square Alarm Clock.... can i still purchase it today

5. just tried and it would not accept the codes :crybaby::sad:

6. Good Afternoon JomaGirl. Is it possible to let us know what time you post. I never saw this sale. I saw the weekend Ties ect... but I missed this one completely and I've been waiting and checking often for the original Baume & Mercier deal to come up again. I would have been wrecked if I had missed it again. In anycase hope you had a great weekend & thanks for all of these great deals.

7. Great news!!!

The code is being reinstated for another 24 hours just for you! :yahoo:

So hurry over to take advantage of this amazing deal, before the Joma Wizards start working their Joma Magic on another incredible offer! :nuts:

8. I am so sorry you missed it! It has been reinstated for another 24 hours :smile:

It is hard to say when I will post. I was posting about 9:30 in the morning in the beginning, but it hard to say for sure when the deals will come in each day. Definitely keep an eye out and I will see what I can do to make the posts more consistent.

Thanks!

9. Oh no!!! The coupon has been reinstated, so give it another try if you can. If it is still not working, PM me and I will do my best to help! :hugs:

10. Hi Bus! Unfortunately, there are no international shipping discounts. If for any reason you have troubles with the watch, definitely let us know and we will take it in for a repair during the warranty period. Yes, it would need to be shipped back to us.

I hope that helps! :smile:

11. Did I somehow miss this? I just tried to buy the clock and the code didn't take anything off, but I'm not at all familiar with Jomasohp, could it actually be sold out?

12. Hi Gack!

I am sorry to hear about the situation with the code! Please do give customer service a call today. They may be able to help you with that. I do not believe that the item is out of stock. :smile:

13. I didn't see this and missed the deal last week!
    Thanks so much for reinstated the deal for another day, can't wait to receive my first B&M watch! :biggrin:

14. You are welcome bluebe! :smile:

15. i was flying back in from holiday and missed this again.....

any chance of a do over, also what about the first B&M Watch on offer.... will you do that again.

good job JomaGirl.... thanks for the deals!!