2/4 - Jomashop exclusive DEAL!!! ROLEX for him!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    :sunshine:Good morning to all you beautiful tPF members!!!

With Valentine's day around the corner, I know that many of you are looking for that something special to give your sweetie (or something to make your not-so-sweetie..well...sweetier!! :love: Am I allowed to invent words?)

What better than a ROLEX to tell your man you think he is classy, sophisticated, amazing in every way...or could be if he would just get up off the couch from time to time! ;)

From Rolex’s popular and very in demand Submariner line, today's deal straight from the Joma wizards and just for YOU is....

The Rolex Blue Submariner Oyster Bracelet Men’s Watch 116613-BLSO!!!

As you may have guessed, Jomashop already offers the lowest price for this watch online, yet for you and only you the price gets even better!

Retail Price:$10,400.00
    Sale Price:$8,944.00

TPF member's ONLY: Take an additional $500 off the final selling price with coupon code: RLXSUBPF:yahoo:

:nuts: TPF selling Price: $8,444.00!!!

WOW!!!

But hurry - this deal is for 24 hours only!

Click here to purchase this amazing deal!

Compare and save:

Amazon – $9795.00

Out of your price range?? No worries, our Joma wizards have worked their Joma magic and made sure you are covered with Deal Two!!!

Bonus Deal:Rolex Explorer II Men’s Watch 16570-BKSO

A close relative of the Submariner, this very popular, hot selling watch is slightly sportier and great for the guy with that active appeal.

Retail Price: $5,925.00
    Sale Price: $4,695.00

TPF member's ONLY - Take an additional $200 off the final selling price with coupon code: RLXEXTPF :yahoo:

:nuts:TPF selling Price: $4,495.00!!!

Click here to snatch up this great offer!

Compare and save:

Authenticwatches.com: $4875
    Neweggmall - $4882.80
    Amazon.com - $5,095

Don't forget - one coupon per purchase. We cannot combine coupons with any other offer. Only valid while supplies last. And while these watches may make your man feel more amazing, we cannot promise he will actually be more amazing. Joma Magic only goes so far. ;)

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous!

3. nice!

4. Just want to say that we have the Explorer II and it looks great on BOTH men and women! This is a great deal, thanks JomaGirl! :smile:

5. This is really a great deal! thanks!!!

6. wow, you've done it again Jomagirl!! What a fantastic deal on Rolex :drool:

7. What a great deal. Thanks, Jomagirl!

8. this will make him very happy!

9. LOL Love the droolie smilie! :smile:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback! I hope you are all having a great day so far! :smile:

10. Wow! Thank you JomaGirl!!!

11. thxs

12. Awesome deal! Thank you!!! :flowers:

13. I wish I could pick on of these up... just need to hit lotto ;) What a great deal!

14. Great deal great choice, thanks.

15. Oooh a bluesy ! Fantastic deal !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice