2/3 - Jomashop tPF Exclusive - Swatch!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
    Good Wednesday afternoon to everyone!

I know you are all busy with the 48 hour deal, but just to give you something a little extra to play with until tomorrow.... :graucho:

...Jomashop is offering you a selction of watches from the Swatch Diaphane Collection!!! :yahoo:

This is currently Swatch’s hottest and best selling collection, by far! (As in, WOW GIRL!!! You are smokin'!!!) :sunnies

We rarely discount these any lower than the already INSANE Jomashop.com sale prices, but what can I say? The Joma wizards are in a great mood today! (Btw., I did NOT spike their drinks. Honest. That was not me!!;))

These beauties normally reatail at $150!!

But forget that. Who want's to pay full price? Not me!!

On Jomashop.com you can get each one for....

Swatch Full Blooded Unisex Watch SVCK4032G - $125
    Swatch Diaphane Chronograph Full Blooded Mens Watch SVCK4035G - $101
    Swatch Diaphane Chronograph Blooded Silver Mens Watch SVCK4038G - $105
    Swatch Irony Diaphane Chrono Full Blooded Sea Watch SVCK4041AG - $100
    Swatch Irony Diaphane Chrono Full Blooded Earth Watch SVCK4042AG - $125
    Swatch Irony Diaphane Chrono Full Blooded Green Watch SVCK4043AG - $105

:nuts:Yet for tPF members only, you can take an additional $5 off the already ridiculously low-priced Swatch Diaphane Collection!!! :nuts:

Magic formula (in laymen's terms, the coupon code): [COLOR=red][B]TPFSWTCH[/B][/COLOR]

Hurry over! Offer is only good while supplies last! One coupon per purchase. Coupons cannot be combined with any other offer. Spiking my drink will not work. (I am on to that method! ;)

2. #2 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    Anyone excited? :happydance:

3. Thank you, Jomagirl. :sunshine: Every day is starting to feel like Christmas on tPF.

4. Thanks JomaGirl!

5. Thank you so much Joma Girl!

6. Thank you!

7. Those are nice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice