2/2 - 2/7 New 10% off coupon given at coach outlet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hope this is not a repost, but went to the Hagerstown, MD outlet and they were handing out 10% coupons at the door. THey will continue to do so until Sunday. The SA commented that she was surprised given that they just had the 20% off coupon. Anyway, she told me that this should be at all Coach outlets. Not as good as 20%, but better than nothing.

2. So I guess they may go back to 10% for awhile!

3. I wonder if I can get my price adjustment with that!?

4. 10% seems weird.

5. I'm spoiled!
    Last year it was amazing when clearance was 50% off the marked price.
    Now, I expect that PLUS a 20% coupon, lol!

6. 20% is great, but an extra 10% is better than nothing right? :tup:

7. Think I'll wait till next week to see if a 20% comes out. I have gotten spoiled too!

8. On Sunday the manager at the outlet I went to gave me the 20% coupon and told me this was the last time they were giving them out so to take advantage...

9. Lol, sooo true! :P

10. I was going to post the same thing - I think we all are spoiled.

the 20% helps alot!!!

11. Does anyone have confirmation that they wont be doing 20% anymore? Then maybe I will take advantage of the 10%!

12. I was told 20% will come out presidents day weekend

13. Thats what I figured. Between that and Valentines Day, I just assumed we'd get one then. OK I'll wait! Thanks crazy!

14. Yeah, I'm hoping to wail til Valentines or Presidents day weekend for 20%

15. For the Canadians on here, when is President's day?