1st Tumbleweed bag on Neimans...had to start new thread!

Well, that's what I thought too....what's up with that?? I love the blue....the brown has a dark shade on one pocket that looks weird. I'm sure they're not all like that but they could've picked a better bag to photograph.

LOL....yea, maybe it's just that particular bag that's throwing us off because I was never really that crazy about Plush leather until I layed my eyes on the All Aflutter. In other words, no GISN came out when I saw the Tumbleweed. :sad:

Is it really tumbleweed leather or is it just called a tumbleweed hobo (the name of the bag I mean)?

If it's really tumbleweed leather I'm not sure I'm on board either... the description TE gave sounded amazing but I'm kinda bleh

The dye job gone awry reminds me of the purple Plush bag I saw that also had a mishap with the pocket. This particular bag has way too much stuff going on including the pockets on pockets. Sometimes that works but it sure doesn't this time.

I'm pretty sure this is part of the Tumbleweed leather collection because TE said that they all have a lot of zippers/hardware and it doesn't look like anything else we've seen so far.

:roflmfao: @ Voo & ATP! There's no ire! We're not a bunch of fangirls here, we don't automatically love EVERYTHING Tano just because it's Tano! That's one of the best things about our SF, we have actual opinions. :winkiss:

I am really jazzed for Tumbleweed based on TE's assessment, so I'm going to wait and see what "mainstream" Tano bags in Tumbleweed look like. By the way, what's with the rogue black pocket on the brown one?