1st trip to Louis Vuitton!!!

Baglover1982

Sep 14, 2012
As some might have seen from previous threads I've been a pre-loved girl so my friend said she need to go to london and we can go to the Louis Vuitton!!! So here's my question I would love to buy something as coming out with a brown bag would be amazing!! I really haven't got more than £150 to spend. Any suggestions if be very grateful THANKS :flowers:

As some might have seen from previous threads I've been a pre-loved girl so my friend said she need to go to london and we can go to the Louis Vuitton!!! So here's my question I would love to buy something as coming out with a brown bag would be amazing!! I really haven't got more than £150 to spend. Any suggestions if be very grateful THANKS :flowers:

A six key holder! Sounds exciting !

What about a book? Like the Louis Vuitton Marc Jacobs book, it's a great coffee table book and only £70 :smile: Or the travel guides? but books might not be your thing. What about a pocket agenda? They're around £150 I believe :smile:

*~*How exciting!! How about a Mini Pochette or Cles??*~*

What about a book? Like the Louis Vuitton Marc Jacobs book, it's a great coffee table book and only £70 :smile: Or the travel guides? but books might not be your thing. What about a pocket agenda? They're around £150 I believe :smile:

A bandeau ?!? It's just in your budget
and it's very useful ;)

Cles or Key holder or a little wallet!

All great suggestions!!! I think I need to think what is get the most use from. As i have an agenda(recently bought pre-loved) so a key holder ,bandeau or clès. OMG I just want it all!!

I recommend a Wapiti... I use it every single day and its the greatest little thing ever! Fits all my cards, a lipgloss, etc. it's been the absolute most perfect little companion! Also it has the wrist strap so you can carry it everywhere... which I do!
When I got mine, I had originally purchased the mini pochette, but returned it because it's so much less functional than the Wapiti.