1st time ship to AFO/APO

t1r4m1su

BagsBargainLover
O.G.
Apr 11, 2008
Hi,wondering if any of the pfers send package before to this type of code?
This is my 1st time shipping to a military address and i don't know what's the requirement are.Could anyone who has the experience share some insights?
Any inputs are welcome and Thank You:tup:

I shipped a bag last month to a military address. It was my first time as well and everything went well. My address was a FPO in Japan. I shipped it priority mail with insurance and return receipt ( I was told that signature confirmation can't be applied to APO/FPO addresses) and I had to fill out a customs form as well. The return receipt was sent back to me from the FPO address with the name and the signature of the officer who signed for it. Thus, it serves as protection for the seller if the buyer claims that he/she didn't receive the item. If you go to USPS website, there are packaging guidelines to follow for sending packages to military addresses. HTH!

Im in an FPO address. Basically, it's like mailing a package to someone within the US. The only diff is that you would need to fill out a Customs Form, but the recepient, if he/she is outside the US... is not required to pay any custom duties for the items heshe receives.