1st time selling on Bonza

krisalyn

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Hi gals,

I'm so confused. A month or so ago, i have posted a bag on bonza and today, I got 2 emails from bonza that buyer submitted an eCheck payment for it.

I know that I need to wait for the check to clear before I ship out the item, however, what i find weird is that the buyer never even contacted me at all after the transaction. I tried to communicate with her through bonza, but it error. "oops there's an error sending this message"

Should i be worried? Am i protected under ebay? When the payment clear, I should send it to the buyer's paypal address. the buyer registered with bonze today and purchased today also.

thanks for your help!

Hi gals,

I'm so confused. A month or so ago, i have posted a bag on bonza and today, I got 2 emails from bonza that buyer submitted an eCheck payment for it.

I know that I need to wait for the check to clear before I ship out the item, however, what i find weird is that the buyer never even contacted me at all after the transaction. I tried to communicate with her through bonza, but it error. "oops there's an error sending this message"

Should i be worried? Am i protected under ebay? When the payment clear, I should send it to the buyer's paypal address. the buyer registered with bonze today and purchased today also.

thanks for your help!
You should have received a paypal notice telling you that you received a pending payment.

It will say that it'll be about 4 days to clear and not to ship until payment clears. When it clears, you'll receive another paypal email telling you that it cleared and it's okay to ship.

At that time, when you go to the "details" part of the paypal transaction, it will show the buyer's name and address and should say "okay to ship" and as long as you ship to that name and address, you'll be protected.

Be sure to use delivery confirmation and if the total price (including shipping) is $250 or more, include signature confirmation.