1st Time BBag Owner w/ '09 Praline City Pics & Questions!!

prof ash

O.G.
Jun 10, 2007
HELLO BBAG LOVERS!!!! I am usually in the Coach forum but have wanted a Bbag foreeeeverrr. My lovely boyfriend just surprised out of NOWHERE with the bag of my dreams .... it's an '09 Praline City w/ regular hardware :smile: I've wanted a cream/neutral colored city for awhile (loved Sahara, Oatmeal, the grey tones, too) and this color is just GORGEOUS!!! Apparently he's had the bag hidden for a week, waiting to surprise me, and that's why he's been acting so funny ;)

So... although I've checked it out on Authenticate this (& he did too) & you wonderful ladies have said yes, it is real, I am posting lots more large and clear pictures to be 100% positive. I already am certain it's real, but don't want to go without asking here.

Also... the leather is cracked-looking, which I know is normal depending on the leather the bag is made from, but want to be sure that this is okay too. Please check it out and let me know :smile: Is there anything I can/should do (appleguard?) to keep the leather supple? THANK YOU soo much in advance!! I am on Cloud 900 right now! Suuuch a happy girl! I will post modeling pics too once I know for certain!

Attachments

• 100_2189.JPG
    100_2189.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 758
  • 100_2191.JPG
    100_2191.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 248
  • 100_2192.JPG
    100_2192.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_2193.JPG
    100_2193.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 100_2194.JPG
    100_2194.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 161
Looks good to me. And what a NICE boyfriend you have. Congrats on your first Bbag and I'm sure it won't be your last :graucho:

Bigger pic:
attachment.php

^ thanks for the resize!!!!!! phew, good to hear! and yes, the bf is amazing :smile:

i wanted to post this as a first bag/what to do with leather/ps, are we sure this is real post, haha, so i didnt want to hog the authenticate this thread. but if it should go there, please move it, mods!

What a nice boyfriend! I love these cute stories. The bag is beautiful, wear it in good health! And I can not wait to see the fabulous pictures of you and this bag!

I LOVE THE LEATHER. I think the leather on your bag looks perfect! Praline has such a nice, and evenly distressed texture -- I'm crazy for it.

I have a Praline Day with the most perfect texture, just like yours.

Congrats again.

congrats! my first (and only for now) bbag is a Praline City in RH too! I got it earlier this month...LOVE! your boyfriend has great taste and is very generous, you're a lucky girl :] yay bbag twins!

Congrats ash14 !! We R going to be bag twins soon... I've just ordered my Praline and is craning my neck over the gate daily for its arrival !! I'm curious as to how to maintain this bag as I'm also very worried about colour transfer too... But I just can't resist this colour cos I do not have a beige tone bag in my wardrobe !! Sooo got to have it !!

^ wooo i love being a bbag twin - now we will be like bbag triplets!!! ^ :smile:

after bringing her to starbucks and putting my stuff in, i have looked over the leather so much and realized that she IS everything i wanted and just *perfect* !! i wasn't sure about the leather because of how crackled it looked, but it goes well with the color. LOVE ittt!!!! :heart: