1st TANO HANDBAG

kmb143

Mar 19, 2010
Hey everybody! I really need your help! I have a tano wallet and love it and now I want a bag, but there are so many and it is hard to choose when all I can do is search the web for them! I really want a blue color and I like the ramped up style, but it doesn't come in blue :sad: ! I don't like small bags or the really shiny leather bags! Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for all your help!

Well there are still plush and tumbleweed bags on MHB and other sites that you could look into! The lux and crunch bags will be the ones with more shine whereas plush, bella, tumbleweed, chamois, etc will be more matte. What type of blue are you looking for?

I do like the bella and esp chamois leather! and I want a brigher blue that I can use this spring and summer! I looked at the two parts punk in blueprint and sought after in azul and really like them both! I like the two parts punk a little better because it is so different! Thanks everyone, I am still kind of looking to make sure that I get my absolute fav but two parts punk is #1 right now! I want to order soon! I am very indecisive so any suggestions are welcome! Thank you all very much!!