1st SLG Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey TPF family! Who's up for a quick reveal of my first ever LV SLG purchase

Aliluvlv likes this.
  2. Let's see it! :graucho:

3. Ohhhhh here!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466881350.496183.jpg

Something small

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466881391.183428.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466881408.494415.jpg

Any guesses...?

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466881595.227314.jpg

Here she is!!!!

As some of you may have seen u was going back and forth between the key Cles and the 6-key holder. Still I was having a hard time deciding between the classic brown, the yellow () or the fuchsia. I chose this color because I love it and felt like it would hide smudges, etc. more easily.

SapphireGem likes this.
  7. I even got her hot stamped so there's no going back haha
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466881737.443522.jpg

8. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466881756.945790.jpg

This is also my first "Made in France" piece...My speedy was made in the USA

9. Yay! Congrats! Good choice.

10. Congrats! I have this in the 4-key, it's a fun little piece :tup:

11. Thanks everyone, it's only been a day, but love it already!

It was a tough decision and I think I may go back and get the key cles, it's just too cute

12. Lovely, congrats!

13. great choice for your first SLG - congrats!!

14. Must be the week for 6 key holders...I got my Rose Ballerine 6 key yesterday and on the June purchases thread a few others posted pics of theirs as well! I have the key cles/pouch too and I use that to hold the key fob for my car. I love both pieces so much :smile: