1st Reveal... BOWdacious Babe!

enny

Nov 19, 2007
London, UK
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!! Already my bow has gone on several adventures with me :smile:

chocoganache, my bow isn't quite as smooshy yet as the pictures would have you believe - in fact, I'm still having a few problems getting the top flap to stay down and lie straight! Maybe a bit more time is needed to break her in yet... has anyone else experienced this with their bows?

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
I just got my pre-loved Palissandro bow and am so happy that someone else got the shiny beauty at the same time. Mine is pre-owned for about a year, same type of leather and is very soft and smooshy, to die for. I also had some scratches from nails, I make them all the time as well, and I used Apple leather conditioner, and they are gone. I was afraid to use any coloured polish on a tan bag, and conditioner did a great job. Yours made a miracke there. You will make scratches on it all the time, but it is such a great feeling when you refresh it and clean it and s it sparkles again as new.

Many great wishes for this special year of yours :smile:))

ilovemicx

micx
Dec 11, 2010
Philippines
I love it! I have one in alluminio color. I got it when it came out in 2007! This is such a babe! I want the little bow too. I have one in regular size. :smile: