1st PreLoved Reveal

DznrBagLvr

Jan 8, 2012
Let me start at the beginning - a few years back I saved and saved to buy my first LVs: a mono speedy and insolite wallet. I struggled with the size of the speedy but ended up with the 25. I have regretted it ever since but can not part w it due to sentimental value. It's too small for everyday!

Fast forward: I adore the speedy 30 size. I have the damier ebene 30 and the Kusama white speedy 30. But there's always been a hole in my speedy collection...the classic mono 30.

However, since I already have 3 speedies and 3 other LV's (artsy,neverfull,delightful) I just couldn't justify buying my illusive mono speedy 30.

In my neighborhood, there is a high end consignment shop that I visit once in a while. The owners are from France and they specialize in Chanel. Their niece works for LV corporate in France. And they have sold a Birkin bag in their 20 years of business.

The owner decided to sell her own - from her personal collection - mono speedy 30. It's worn but in excellent pre loved condition with a gorgeous honey patina!

For what I considered to be a fair price of $450 - she's mine! And even better - she's already broken in an worry free! I vacuumed the interior and wiped down the inside, outside, and handles with a gentle baby wipe.

I had her authenticated on here - thank you!
&& to pacify my paranoia I also brought her to my LV and my SA/manager kindly inspected her and after careful deliberation - declared "she is one of ours" aka authentic!

So I had her heatstamped!! Presenting my long loved beauty.

Attachments

• image-2220991820.jpg
    image-2220991820.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 615
What a beauty! Congrats on the excellent price. :smile: I know what you mean about the mono sized hole in a collection. I have a DE but I really want the classic mono as well.

Let me start at the beginning - a few years back I saved and saved to buy my first LVs: a mono speedy and insolite wallet. I struggled with the size of the speedy but ended up with the 25. I have regretted it ever since but can not part w it due to sentimental value. It's too small for everyday!

Fast forward: I adore the speedy 30 size. I have the damier ebene 30 and the Kusama white speedy 30. But there's always been a hole in my speedy collection...the classic mono 30.

However, since I already have 3 speedies and 3 other LV's (artsy,neverfull,delightful) I just couldn't justify buying my illusive mono speedy 30.

In my neighborhood, there is a high end consignment shop that I visit once in a while. The owners are from France and they specialize in Chanel. Their niece works for LV corporate in France. And they have sold a Birkin bag in their 20 years of business.

The owner decided to sell her own - from her personal collection - mono speedy 30. It's worn but in excellent pre loved condition with a gorgeous honey patina!

For what I considered to be a fair price of $450 - she's mine! And even better - she's already broken in an worry free! I vacuumed the interior and wiped down the inside, outside, and handles with a gentle baby wipe.

I had her authenticated on here - thank you!
&& to pacify my paranoia I also brought her to my LV and my SA/manager kindly inspected her and after careful deliberation - declared "she is one of ours" aka authentic!

So I had her heatstamped!! Presenting my long loved beauty.

I absolutly adore the heatstamp. Looks perfect.

Lee just revieved my bag and said it looks good :biggrin:

Thanks VL for the initial review as well.

Now im off to enjoy Sunday football with her! For a bag born in 2003 lol - she looks fantastic!

Congrats! She is lovely...gorgeous patina! Oh, and we are initial twins. :smile:

Congrats, such a beautiful patina!

Congrats! Love the patina...looks gorgeous.

That's one great preloved purchase. You got a great deal and congrats.

What a beauty! Congrats on the excellent price. :smile: I know what you mean about the mono sized hole in a collection. I have a DE but I really want the classic mono as well.

Congratulations!

Thank you!!