1st PreLoved Reveal

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Let me start at the beginning - a few years back I saved and saved to buy my first LVs: a mono speedy and insolite wallet. I struggled with the size of the speedy but ended up with the 25. I have regretted it ever since but can not part w it due to sentimental value. It's too small for everyday!

Fast forward: I adore the speedy 30 size. I have the damier ebene 30 and the Kusama white speedy 30. But there's always been a hole in my speedy collection...the classic mono 30.

However, since I already have 3 speedies and 3 other LV's (artsy,neverfull,delightful) I just couldn't justify buying my illusive mono speedy 30.

In my neighborhood, there is a high end consignment shop that I visit once in a while. The owners are from France and they specialize in Chanel. Their niece works for LV corporate in France. And they have sold a Birkin bag in their 20 years of business.

The owner decided to sell her own - from her personal collection - mono speedy 30. It's worn but in excellent pre loved condition with a gorgeous honey patina!

For what I considered to be a fair price of $450 - she's mine! And even better - she's already broken in an worry free! I vacuumed the interior and wiped down the inside, outside, and handles with a gentle baby wipe.

I had her authenticated on here - thank you!
    && to pacify my paranoia I also brought her to my LV and my SA/manager kindly inspected her and after careful deliberation - declared "she is one of ours" aka authentic!

So I had her heatstamped!! Presenting my long loved beauty.

image-2220991820.jpg
  2. A few more photos

image-1295980420.jpg image-2691020089.jpg image-1839574601.jpg
  3. Congrats! Love the patina...looks gorgeous.

4. Congrats! She is lovely...gorgeous patina! Oh, and we are initial twins. :smile:

5. Congrats, such a beautiful patina!

6. That's one great preloved purchase. You got a great deal and congrats.

7. What a beauty! Congrats on the excellent price. :smile: I know what you mean about the mono sized hole in a collection. I have a DE but I really want the classic mono as well.

8. I absolutly adore the heatstamp. Looks perfect.

9. I'd call this a Speedy with PP. Perfect Patina. What a great find. Congrats!

10. PP - love it!! Thanks!!!

11. Congratulations!

12. Lee just revieved my bag and said it looks good :biggrin:

Thanks VL for the initial review as well.

Now im off to enjoy Sunday football with her! For a bag born in 2003 lol - she looks fantastic!

13. Thank you! Her patina is what sold me. The owner said she generally arm carried - rather than hand carried and is very meticulous with her bags.

14. Congratulations!! I too got a speedy mono this weekend, the 35. Yeahhh for speedy!!! :speedy:

15. Thank you!!