Jimmy Choo 1st pair - and I'm a convert!

iykyk

Oct 9, 2016
Happy new year everyone :smile: (well 2nd week into 2017 :P)
I've got myself a pair of 85mm Romy suede JC from mytheresa for €283 (converts to about NZ $ 450) before NZ customs duties. They're so worth it and soo comfy to walk in. After some initial (not unbearable though) discomfort of breaking them in an walking them to work for the first day, I've been wearing them to work for 3 days so far and they're so comfy now as I do walk out during my lunch breaks.

The sizing is a tiny bit large for my feet (I'm a TTS Italian 35 for designer shoes), but adding the foot pads in, they fit perfectly with some added comfort! The quality of the leather soles is so good, I decided to not add sole protectors in until there are some wears (me wanting to experience the designer's original soles :biggrin:)

I know now that these won't be my only JC Romy pairs!

Thanks for letting me share :smile: (& please excuse my jelly pads, they were stuck in adhesively so I don't want to remove them now)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 639
  • FullSizeRender copy1.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy1.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 690
  • FullSizeRender copy3.jpg
    FullSizeRender copy3.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 638
Gorgeous! I love the suede on JCs, I have a navy pair and they are so soft and comfortable.
I've been eyeing the Romy recently as I really like the shape and the fact they do it in an 85mm heel, which is my perfect heel height for looking nice/elegant, but being able to walk easily. They have some in the sale and I am SO tempted, but just bought four pairs from eBay so probably shouldn't lol

Reactions: iykyk
Gorgeous! I love the suede on JCs, I have a navy pair and they are so soft and comfortable.
I've been eyeing the Romy recently as I really like the shape and the fact they do it in an 85mm heel, which is my perfect heel height for looking nice/elegant, but being able to walk easily. They have some in the sale and I am SO tempted, but just bought four pairs from eBay so probably shouldn't lol

Haha i hear you! I'll buy a black pair of the Romy style in the near future, now that ive experienced how comfy they are!!