1st November unboxing

MyBelongs to Louis

My ❤️ Belongs to Louis
Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys, wishing everyone a safe and happy Thursday!

I’ve been busy and didn’t get to unbox my goodies till this morning. So excited to have these cuties in my life :happydance::heart:794565F7-3604-47D6-A161-84B480F9AA2A.jpeg

First item: ‘Let’s Go’ Bandeau. I’m obsessed with this black and white monogram. It’s so modern and graphic
BD831F7E-A4CC-4FF5-A82A-71EEC8677384.jpeg

681AF8F3-53B7-4DD2-AD8F-34F45494FDE3.jpeg
❤ Presenting my first MPA! It’s so gorgeous and truly multi-functional. It really suits its name, right? Amazingly, it fills a void in my collection of 2 very HTF items: round CP and Pochette Accessoires. I’m super happy about this
AAA690EA-007D-4C12-ADCA-E2739317B59E.jpeg6370AD13-3566-484A-9E99-AEC685767D70.jpeg
7856355E-A6AF-4739-8C35-4E72ECA33FA6.jpeg0ABFAC58-D2EF-461F-84E5-925CF855DA2B.jpeg8946C325-ADCD-41AA-B5C2-E0615F1C29ED.jpeg
:loveeyes: Made in France perfection. Thanks for letting me share!

Last edited:
Congrats MB! They are both gorgeous and love love love the MPA in pink! Definitely I’m with you on pink! Pink is my favourite too! And love the game on boutique bag! Nice! Are you planning on getting anything from the game on collection? I bet you have some more goodies coming?:graucho::graucho:

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Congrats MB! They are both gorgeous and love love love the MPA in pink! Definitely I’m with you on pink! Pink is my favourite too! And love the game on boutique bag! Nice! Are you planning on getting anything from the game on collection? I bet you have some more goodies coming?:graucho::graucho:
Thanks Bumbles! I appreciate your rosy words of encouragement and happy to join you on the pink team :smile: #pinklover

I had my eye on the white vanity from Game On, even put in early preorder, then I saw a campaign pic with the model holding it by its top handle and the bag sagging horribly (from the lid). Huge disappointment. I cancelled after that. I couldn’t justify the price point for that kind of look. Sigh ~ if only they had designed it better, with more structure on the lid. Such a letdown: I was really in love with it, especially with its heart stamped and golden LV clochette (cutest accessory ever). I’m thinking of getting a white shawl or stole now as that was the only bag I liked.

Are you getting anything from Game On?

Thanks Bumbles! I appreciate your rosy words of encouragement and happy to join you on the pink team :smile: #pinklover

I had my eye on the white vanity from Game On, even put in early preorder, then I saw a campaign pic with the model holding it by its top handle and the bag sagging horribly (from the lid). Huge disappointment. I cancelled after that. I couldn’t justify the price point for that kind of look. Sigh ~ if only they had designed it better, with more structure on the lid. Such a letdown: I was really in love with it, especially with its heart stamped and golden LV clochette (cutest accessory ever). I’m thinking of getting a white shawl or stole now as that was the only bag I liked.

Are you getting anything from Game On?
Ohh, I’m sorry to hear that abt the vanity. I guess it also depends on if there was a sag to begin with, then it will get worst with use. Some of the pics I’ve seen with the vanity pm reverse have been quite good and ok. I’m even considering getting the vanity pm reverse myself lol... always so many nice goodies to get from LV. We buy something then eyeing the next purchase :giggle::graucho:

I‘m in two minds at the moment with game on. I have seen gorgeous pics on YouTube and Instagram and also from fellow tpf members, so very tempted to get the kirigami, and then also have FOMO :lol:as I have missed out on the nigo, clouds and animation slgs so don’t want to have that happen again. However, I’m not sure I will have a use for the kirigami, and that’s pretty much the only thing I would get from game on. I also like the Dauphine airpods holder with chain, but boy oh boy the price is almost the same as a petite sac plat. So that’s crazy too! Ahh first world probs I know. I also recently saw the double phone holder in nigo with the turtle online and that super cute, so thinking maybe get that instead. But worried it might be a bit too masculine for me? Was hoping to get something a bit more girly if you know what I mean, like your cute pink escale collection. How do you find the double phone pouch? Worth getting in nigo or pass and wait for something else? The bag I am looking forward to getting is the nano keepall without the monkey coming early next year. I reckon that will be super cute. Fingers crossed! Thanks for the chat, and wishing you a lovely end to your week, and an awesome weekend!

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Big Congrats V :smile:. (Been waiting for your reveals :smile:). So happy you got the pink MPA — excellent color choice :smile:. And made in France is just the icing on the cake. Really like your new bandeau — I bet it would look great on quite a few bags you have. And finally, love the Game On packaging (wish there’s something I “need” :lol: to buy now so I can get a shopping bag too). Enjoy your newbies — looking forward to seeing pictures of you rocking your new MPA!

Hey guys, wishing everyone a safe and happy Thursday!

I’ve been busy and didn’t get to unbox my goodies till this morning. So excited to have these cuties in my life :happydance::heart:View attachment 4898472

First item: ‘Let’s Go’ Bandeau. I’m obsessed with this black and white monogram. It’s so modern and graphic
View attachment 4898473

View attachment 4898474
❤ Presenting my first MPA! It’s so gorgeous and truly multi-functional. It really suits its name, right? Amazingly, it fills a void in my collection of 2 very HTF items: round CP and Pochette Accessoires. I’m super happy about this
View attachment 4898475View attachment 4898476
View attachment 4898477View attachment 4898478View attachment 4898479
:loveeyes: Made in France perfection. Thanks for letting me share!
I love seeing what you buy, your pictures and even that great chair! Can't wait to see what you get next! It's awesome!

Big Congrats V :smile:. (Been waiting for your reveals :smile:). So happy you got the pink MPA — excellent color choice :smile:. And made in France is just the icing on the cake. Really like your new bandeau — I bet it would look great on quite a few bags you have. And finally, love the Game On packaging (wish there’s something I “need” :lol: to buy now so I can get a shopping bag too). Enjoy your newbies — looking forward to seeing pictures of you rocking your new MPA!
Thank you so much, lovely Minda :heart:
I'm super happy about getting my hands on this pink set too. Can you believe that I've never seen/touched a PA before? It was such a great surprise to see this pochette size irl (most similar to PA). My store also never had any round coin purses so adding this clip-on CP felt like such a bonus. I'm deciding whether I should keep my goodies under wraps until Christmas b/c the packaging is so beautiful. I hope you find an item you "need" for the Game On or Holiday bags too. I plan to frame them like last years' beautiful Xmas ones, making them purposeful and fun to collect. Otherwise, LV's packaging would clutter to me and just recycled lol.

Honestly, I'm trying to be so good with sticking to my set wishlist but LV's stock shortages 'force me' to buy other items instead. So much for sticking to my eclipse wishlist (Trio Messenger, Patchwork Keepall, black Shine Shawl) for Christmas :lol::lol::lol: Oh well, I'm getting the Eclipse Reverse strap while I wait still so that will tie into my black wishlist. If only US stores could ship to Canada, I'd have a Trio by now (there are 4 stores showing stock for you guys ATM). Fingers crossed that Canada gets a lucky restock soon!

Have a great Friday and weekend, my friend :smile:

Ohh, I’m sorry to hear that abt the vanity. I guess it also depends on if there was a sag to begin with, then it will get worst with use. Some of the pics I’ve seen with the vanity pm reverse have been quite good and ok. I’m even considering getting the vanity pm reverse myself lol... always so many nice goodies to get from LV. We buy something then eyeing the next purchase :giggle::graucho:

I‘m in two minds at the moment with game on. I have seen gorgeous pics on YouTube and Instagram and also from fellow tpf members, so very tempted to get the kirigami, and then also have FOMO :lol:as I have missed out on the nigo, clouds and animation slgs so don’t want to have that happen again. However, I’m not sure I will have a use for the kirigami, and that’s pretty much the only thing I would get from game on. I also like the Dauphine airpods holder with chain, but boy oh boy the price is almost the same as a petite sac plat. So that’s crazy too! Ahh first world probs I know. I also recently saw the double phone holder in nigo with the turtle online and that super cute, so thinking maybe get that instead. But worried it might be a bit too masculine for me? Was hoping to get something a bit more girly if you know what I mean, like your cute pink escale collection. How do you find the double phone pouch? Worth getting in nigo or pass and wait for something else? The bag I am looking forward to getting is the nano keepall without the monkey coming early next year. I reckon that will be super cute. Fingers crossed! Thanks for the chat, and wishing you a lovely end to your week, and an awesome weekend!
Thanks for chatting in depth, B :smile: It's such a treat to hear your feedback on LV releases!

I think the Dauphine and mini Trunk AirPods holders are soooo cute, but I wish they were both given options for removable crossbody straps/bracelet straps. That would be more justifiable for the price point. Hahaha i love your comment on our 1st world problems. TG for our happy place on this forum. The Nigo turtle is really cute and unisex but if you're getting the nano Keepall, I think it is more worthwhile long term. I feel you lol. LV is such a struggle - I go back and forth between forcing myself to focus on 'bigger items' and being sucked into the accessory/bandeau rabbit hole (that I'm sure we all can't help sometimes) :lol:

I'm looking into this bag atm, I wonder if it's similar to your nano Keepall. No info yet but an Eclipse Speedy would be a dream come true for me! Thanks again for sharing your thoughts!
IMG_4188.jpg

I love seeing what you buy, your pictures and even that great chair! Can't wait to see what you get next! It's awesome!
Thanks, hun! I always love your thoughtful comments and kind consideration of our lovely members :heart: :flowers: You rock! :hugs:

Congrats on picking up this gorgeous, versatile bag! To top it off, u even got a MIF one! Enjoy your lovelies!:loveeyes:
Thanks so much SB! I didn't realize how truly versatile this bag is until I requested then handled one. I love the idea of everything coming apart most. I'm sure it'll be an SLG dream to travel with: luggage function straight to handbag function :girlsigh:

I always appreciate your compliments, my LV friend. TGIF!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybrii
Always love a good reveal and this one is no different. The MPA is such an awesome bag. Congrats and enjoy!!

I also love the game on packaging...hoping to get my hands on some.
TY lovely Venessa! So happy to join the club. Better late than never, right? It is sooo amazing (nick knacks all put together lol) and I love it ❤️ :drinks:

Hope you score some Game on packaging soon. Heard there’s definitely restock for items IYI :smile: Fingers crossed!