1st MJs I've rec'd: MJ Stam Hobo and E/W white bag.>>> thx

While the second bag looks more proportionate, I like the Stam hobo better. When you modeled it, was it with the stuffing? I find that it looks a bit better without the stuffing - that although it's big, it's not that puffy.

^ Good point Suli...If that bag is stuffed in the pic..Thank God!! It looks huge!! I think the smaller bag looks more 'in proportion' with your body....But I actually don't like that bag...Go with your heart....Pay attention to those second thoughts..If your not in love...return it and spend your $$ on something you love & are comfortable carrying...But whatever you decide we'll all be happy for you...Good luck! Keep us posted!! :heart: Emmy

Sorry... I think the stam looks huge.... I think because it is rounder, it doesn't work quite as well for you as if it were east/west.... But I would have to see that type of bag on you to compare.

I LOVE the hobo....If I had to pick one out of the two... I would pick the second one....

thank you ladies for all your feedback. My DH saw it and said I have a new weapon, the stam hobo..he said it was heavy and it looked big on me. i thought about it and wasn't fond of the e/w hobo too much so both are going back. i just recd the fendi spy, bought from a girl i met on mua, so i'm going to authenticate it this weekend....thanks agin..:smile:
so far, i'm happy with my spy :smile: hee hee