1st lv!!!

dinitegrity

Cultivating
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Comfort Zone
My DBH randomly suggested going to Louis Vuitton when we were on the MRT going Orchard Road (Singapore) with the initial plan of buying a Crumpler Bundle Sling Bag. I tot he was kidding at 1st, but he is serious & we went to the Louis Vuitton in Hilton Hotel after hearing so much :tup: in their services & :tdown: in Takashimaya Louis Vuitton's services. We were serve by a pleasant SA from Beijing, Vivian Feng. So I took the opportunity to look & try on the LV's stuff which I like & had always wanted to do so. Look at the Beauborg & :heart: it! SA mention will call me once the Armante Zippy Coin Purse cums in. Sad to say that the LV in Hilton Hotel will stop operating there ard next May as they r moving to ION ORCHARD!! Yes, definitely nearer & more convenient for us as it is nearer to the MRT Station BUT I am SO SO AFRIAD that their service will deteriorate (like wat happens in Takashimaya) due to the so many crowds.

Our Purchases:

dinitegrity

Cultivating
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Comfort Zone
LET ME SHARE!! Though aint LV, but it really attracted me!! My DBH actually wanted to buy me a ring. So we browse all the jewelry shops in Wisma & almost get a Purple Gold ring. I wanna consider so we went to Gucci & saw another ring i :heart: yet due to the price for both the rings is almost 100% higher than our expected budget, & YES my DBH is all up to buying it for me. But I don bear him spendin so much on a ring which I impulsively wanted. Went Dior then T&C, saw one ring, totally wanna get it, no size. Ends up getting the very 1st ring I saw before all e other rings in Agnes B. Here they r:

dinitegrity

Cultivating
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Comfort Zone
Able to change the pendant of the ring. The pendant can b use in a ring, necklace, ear rings, braclet. But I choose only the ring 1st, others can wait.

A baggy pendant!

Agnes B Signature Pendant

THX U, MY LOVELY DBH!!
Hope you all enjoy my post~!

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008
Manila
congrats on your first (of many) LV's!

thanks for the update on LV in Singapore. too bad hilton one will be moving. i don't like the one in takashimaya as well. there is always a line outside and they ask people to wait before allowed entry! that turns me off immediately and it's like that everytime i pass by.

dinitegrity

Cultivating
O.G.
Aug 17, 2008
Comfort Zone
Congrats :tup: what great starting LV pieces and what cute rings....are they comfortable to wear?
Hi, yes e rings r nt @ all uncomfy. Might b a lit heavy due to e weight but my BF mention that is normal as even if when I 1st worn my very 1st pair of dangling ear rings like 15 yrs ago is also a lit heavy. This time, dangling RINGS!! We ladies will get use to it soon!!! We r great at it~~