1st LV Accessory!

1. Ok, so I can officialy say that I'm part of the LV gang! Ordered my first lv accessory off elux a week ago and it came in the mail today. It's called the monogram wallet with zip pocket, shown below:

[​IMG]

It felt like xmas opening the package and the lv box. I was oooing, and awwing just looking at the box the wallet came in then the cloth bag and then....seeing the wallet! I was giddy and now can understand the additiction. Can't wait to transfer all my stuff into it.

...now I want more! Debating on getting a wapity, key holder, or agenda...all in different styles and colors. YIPPPEEE!

2. That's really cute, want that one in epi...saving...:sad:

3. Very nice, and this is just the beginning......

4. soo cute! welcome to the lv fan club...its just the beginning

5. cool, i love their wallets. congrats!

6. It's so pretty, congrats and welcome to the gang!

7. Thank you ladies for your compliments! ...can I admit that I also gave the wallet a little sniff too and ohhho it was heavenly :P

8. congrats!! it's an awesome wallet, you'll enjoy it so much!!:yahoo: :heart:

i got mine right before price went up thru eLux.....
    although it didn't come with a dust bag --- you got lucky! :love:
    enjoy your new baby!:tender: :flowers:

9. Congrats!!! IT's a effing hott wallet. ;)

10. Great choice, enjoy!

11. :roflmfao: you're so funny, er... I do that to:shame: Congrats on your 1st LV accessory. I have yet to get one, just don't know what yet:graucho: So many selections...

12. Great piece, looks totally functional.

13. Congrats! I love LV wallets!

14. congrats!!

15. Thanks all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice