1st givenchy!! Close to perfection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I feel we're all searching for thy perfect bag. I have Coach and LV but honestly those bags are everywhere and I wanted something luxurious and understated. I settled on givenchy but spent along time and asking a lot of people if nightingale or Antigona was more me. Spending the most I've ever spent him a bag was a big decision. So medium nightingale in sugar goat leather one. And so far I have no desire to move out of it and no real complaints. . It's breaking in more and more ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466619892.556721.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466619909.530122.jpg View attachment 3387926
    View attachment 3387927

Attached Files:

Aluxe, Svrvh and MrGoyard like this.
  2. Congrats it's beautiful on you!

diva7633 likes this.
  3. Congrats! The leather looks soooo luxe!

diva7633 likes this.
  4. Congrats!! The leather looks amazing!

diva7633 likes this.
  5. Love it! Congrats!

diva7633 likes this.
  6. Gorgeous! The leather looks soooo nice and buttery

7. Thanks it is! It's gotten so soft it just puddles when sat down. Lol

8. Stunning, you've made a great choice! Congrats! :smile:

9. Congrats on your classic piece!!

diva7633 likes this.
  10. Glad you think so. I was so torn between this or an Antigona. Thanks

11. The Antigona is very boxy and structured, the Nightingale is much more comfortable to carry. :smile:

diva7633 likes this.
  12. Its gorgeous! After having it for a bit, what are your current thoughts on it?

13. Love it! The leather looks dreamy. I always go between structured and soft too, and as much as I like how structured bags look, I love how soft leather bags feel!!