1st ever My Lady Dior! (post yours too!)

I love BOTH. I'm so jealous that you both went for colours other than black. I just bought my first Lady Dior (waiting to get it) but it's in black (it's also a pre-loved purse as my husband would have literally killed me if I bought one brand new right now). I so wanted to go for a red one but didn't have the nerve.

Congrats to you both!

I love BOTH. I'm so jealous that you both went for colours other than black. I just bought my first Lady Dior (waiting to get it) but it's in black (it's also a pre-loved purse as my husband would have literally killed me if I bought one brand new right now). I so wanted to go for a red one but didn't have the nerve.

Congrats to you both!
Thank you, dear [emoji8] The day after buying the red one I wondered for a second if I should have got black instead as it feels safer, but all in all I'm just so happy as the red makes me smile every time I look at her [emoji173]

Still, I could well imagine to get a Lady Dior Medium in black lambskin at some point - maybe preloved as well... We'll see [emoji8]

I’ve always wanted a Lady Dior bag. There are no boutiques where I live so I spent hours scouring through Instagram & the web looking for the right color & size. I first purchased the mini Lady Dior but when I received it, it was much too tiny for me to use practically. I sent it back and got the next size up- My Lady Dior in rose poudre. Perfection!!!! I’m obsessed! The pins add a personal, girly touch. I’m so happy with my first Dior handbag.
I’d love to see other My Lady Dior bags if others want to post!

Congrats! The MLD in that color is so pretty! I wish I can get it in that color or the red. But I don't baby my bags and if i damage it, I don't have a Dior store in my country to bring it to. I'll be crushed if I scratch it up.

Wear it in good health!

I’ve always wanted a Lady Dior bag. There are no boutiques where I live so I spent hours scouring through Instagram & the web looking for the right color & size. I first purchased the mini Lady Dior but when I received it, it was much too tiny for me to use practically. I sent it back and got the next size up- My Lady Dior in rose poudre. Perfection!!!! I’m obsessed! The pins add a personal, girly touch. I’m so happy with my first Dior handbag.
Absolute beautiful . Congratulations

Reactions: Candacex
Congrats, she's absolutely gorgeous [emoji175] After buying my first Dior (MLD in red lambskin) I'm now dreaming of this one or the Lady Dior medium in black lambskin... It just never stops [emoji56]

It's too bad I can't buy now before the price increase but I need to fill my piggy bank again first which might take a while longer than I wish [emoji8]

Reactions: semsem and Laduc

Wow I had exactly the same story today. I want to Dior boutique to try on the Mini Lady Dior in Rose Poudre that I wanted to get at the beginning but seeing it IRL it’s really tiny and I think I won’t get a lot of use out of it. Then I tried My Lady Dior and it’s exactly the perfect size, it’d be much more versatile. I’m just not very fond of the strap, I feel it less elegant than the thinner classic strap.

How have you been enjoying your My Lady Dior so far? Did you get any problem with the color?

TIA!