1st chanel

lawrencee

Dec 25, 2007
ahh! so i finally stopped by southcoast ysterday and purchased my 1st chanel. i ended up getting the black caviar jumbo flap bag and the limited edition wallet.

flap was 2695, and the wallet 990. so after taxes it came up to 3922! omg my poooor credit card.

i also seen a chanel bangle..that i soo wanted. but it was 395! ahhh,. im so tempted to go back and get it.

anyways im glad i got the black caviar..and also the jumbo. theres so much space inside. i was gonna get the white caviar in medium with the bijou chain, but i hear that if u wear jeans the color may transfer onto the white!
ahhh!

anyways guys..whats ur chanel splurge this xmas?

ahh! im sooo happy i got a chanel now, the jumbo too! and the hottest wallet.

of50590442-4-1.jpg

the bangle is a thick one, gold color, and it says something along the lines of "to be irreplacable is to be indifferent"

that one was 395

there was also another thinner one, gold color as well, that said something about luxury, i dont remember!

but i soo want the bangle. its just soo hot.

Congratulations on your 1st Chanel and new purchases. You can't go wrong with a flap. I fell in love with them a little late, but now I can't get enough of them!

Love the wallet.

When it comes to Chanel accessories, if you LOVE it, than the price is worth it. I bought earrings for $500. So, if you know you'll wear it a lot and you love it, than its worth it.