1st Chanel purse

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    I bought my first chanel on Dec. 1st. A M/L blk lambskin flap with s/hw . Beautiful! The problem is that I havent had too many chances to use it (0nly 3 times, so far)
    As I work full time as a personal trainer, I wear sporty clothes 90% of the time and my bag doesm't complete the look. However, I love the 2.55 bag and was wondering if the jumbo blk caviar would be a bag that would look good with gym clothes?
    A friend offered to buy my chanel for 2,500 (I paid 2,875 plus tax).
    Is it worth it to sell my bag so purchase the caviar, jumbo size?
    Thanks for your imput!

2. The jumbo caviar is worth every penny for daily carrying !

Keep your lambskin if you could. And save for the jumbo caviar.
    M/L lambskin and jumbo caviar, both are should have in your collection as far as Chanelholic concerning :P

3. You can carry so much more in the jumbo if you choose to get her. I think it's very casual compared the m/l. Take a look at the celebrity thread and go to the last page with Kim Kardashain and her lamb maxi. She's wearing sweats with it and it looks great...

4. Jumbo is also very practical. :tup:

5. IMO, a Jumbo would probably fit your outfits better. You can use more than the M/L flap. However, both are really nice to keep! :lol:

6. A jumbo is much more practical for everyday use but it's sad to let your lambskin go. But if you would get more use out of a caviar jumbo, I would go for it!

7. Thank you for the very helpful responses. I was mistaken on the size. I called my SA and she told me that the one that I bought was the jumbo ( I was thinking that I had the medium size). Since the price increased over 400$ on Monday, I decided that I got a great bag at a great price.. Plus, they do not have any Maxi (what I d love to have) in the store.I will keep my bag and enjoyed as much as I can and start saving for a white maxi!!!

8. Good choice, your bag sounds gorgeous and you got a great deal! I hope you find more occasions to wear it in the future! You might also look into Grand Shopping Totes as they can carry a lot and look a tad more casual than a classic flap.

9. You did get a great bag for a fab price... Glad you decided to keep it.

10. good choice to keep it

11. get the jumbo!

12. just read you decided to keep it.. its a great bag also.. so congrats anyway :biggrin:

13. I think you made a great choice. The Jumbo is an excellent size and lambskin is stunning! Plus, you can always save for the maxi.

14. excellent choice! Congrats!