1st Chanel Necklace & a bonus "interesting" accessory Reveal!

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
Chanel is so addictive... and April's a very expensive month...

Went shopping on Friday and can't pass on this special necklace.

Although I like the CC logo necklaces as well, I haven't seen one that calls out to me yet. I prefer and was looking for something with other design elements in addition to the logo.

This one has it all.

The Chanel Camellia really appeals to me. It's beautiful all on its own, but it doesn't scream Chanel. It is like a little secret that you feel fellow Chanel fans can truly appreciate. :smile:

So here goes my 1st ever Chanel necklace, and I'm so glad it's a special pretty Camellia. :heart: :cloud9:

Font and back details:

Attachments

Vanana

Jun 28, 2015
Love it so much. Every time I take it out of the box I can't stop staring at it.

It's adjustable at 2 different lengths.

Here're a few mod shots to show the 2 lengths. (sorry for the simple white tank I was wearing while bumming around the house) :lol:

Attachments

Ellen409

Mar 31, 2012
I love it. You're right that a fellow Chanel fan would identify the flower right away. May I ask how long the necklace is? Perhaps some mod shots?

Vanana

Jun 28, 2015
and... as promised... and because I can't help it even though it's not a Chanel purchase..

it is an accessory though and I bought it on the same shopping trip and it's just so fun I had to include it... :love: :supacool:
Here's my colorful (sorry it's a bit blingy with pastel color crystals and soft lighting in my room, so the lighting blurred it even after a few attempts to take a clear photo) giant ear ring/ear cuff. I will be wearing this LOTS!!!

Attachments

jan70

Nov 26, 2013
Could you share the code and price. I love the necklace - is it current season?

Vanana

Jun 28, 2015
Could you share the code and price. I love the necklace - is it current season?
Always glad to enable others :lol:

It's from 16P. I just PM'ed you the requested info.

Vanana

Jun 28, 2015
Cute earrings! So unique!
Thank you!! I can't resist, and it's at a great price (well, after shopping at Chanel, everything else seemed like a great deal no matter what...)

FunBagz

Apr 15, 2015
Sunny Florida
and... as promised... and because I can't help it even though it's not a Chanel purchase..

it is an accessory though and I bought it on the same shopping trip and it's just so fun I had to include it... :love: :supacool:
Here's my colorful (sorry it's a bit blingy with pastel color crystals and soft lighting in my room, so the lighting blurred it even after a few attempts to take a clear photo) giant ear ring/ear cuff. I will be wearing this LOTS!!!
Wow! This is stunning! Congrats on both pieces, Vanana!