1st Chanel bag reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! I'm so excited to share with you all my first Chanel bag. A beautiful pre-loved 2 series mini camera bag in lambskin. I fell in love at first sight, I love the shape, the gold chain, and gorgeous CC's. The big bonus is my smartphone fits perfectly in the front pocket. So excited to finally add a Chanel to my 1467411456073.jpg 1467411472217.jpg 1467411480950.jpg bag collection!

Sent from my SM-G900T using PurseForum mobile app

Dextersmom and Toronto24 like this.
  2. :yahoo:How exciting, your first Chanel! You picked a beauty. Congrats!!!

rgbarrera likes this.
  3. Beautiful, that hardware is stunning, I wonder how much gold they used to make it , congrats!

rgbarrera likes this.
  4. Beautiful first Chanel. I find the hardware on the vintage bags just stunning!

rgbarrera likes this.
  5. Love vintage Chanel, there is nothing like it!! congrats on your beautiful camera bag with bijoux chain and etched CC!!

rgbarrera likes this.
  6. Gorgeous, congrats on your first Chanel!

rgbarrera likes this.
  7. Wow! Congrats!!

rgbarrera likes this.
  8. This bag is beautiful! Congrats!!

rgbarrera likes this.
  9. Great choice for your first chanel!!

rgbarrera likes this.
  10. Thank you everyone, for sharing in my excitement , can't wait to take her out!

11. The hardware is definitely what drew me to this bag, such a beautiful gold. Thank you for the info on the chain and CC name, I was wondering what they called that style.

12. A beauty! Congrats on your first Chanel!

13. Looks really beautiful! Congrats. :heart::heart:

14. Congrats on your beautiful new bag!

15. Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!