1st CHANEL anything, ever...modeling pics!!!

Jan 10, 2007
Thanks to ldlb, her inspiring "Chanel du jour" thread, and all the helpful info in this forum, I decided to inspect the bag that's haunted me for some months now...

...and took the plunge :yahoo:! The WALK OF FAME in coral is awesome, I've never seen a bag of this quality. It is light as air, soft and smooshy(reminds me of a leather pillow), and the craftmanship and materials are just topnotch. It's my first Chanel ever and I cannot be happier with my choice(I think I love her, teehee :love:). I think it's a fun bag, and I hope you guys like the pics.

Thanks for letting me share;)!

Attachments

• Chanel coral walk of fame.jpg
    Chanel coral walk of fame.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 386
  • Walk of Fame modeling pic 1.jpg
    Walk of Fame modeling pic 1.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 696
  • Walk of Fame modeling pic 4.jpg
    Walk of Fame modeling pic 4.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 661
A couple more pics of my new love...I think I'm hooked on to the double CCs :tender:!

Attachments

• Walk of Fame modeling pic 2.jpg
    Walk of Fame modeling pic 2.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Walk of Fame modeling pic 3.jpg
    Walk of Fame modeling pic 3.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 287
Thanks steffibp, archygirl, bagmad73! It's very flat, but sizeable. It can hold a legal size planner plus wallet, coinholder, iPhone and keys without distorting its shape, so I'm happy with that, yay!

Bulletproofsoul, I so know what you mean, HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Darn it!

WOW! I'm usually not a coral fan, but this bag is very pretty w/ it's unique texture and shape... and it looks great on you!

more proof that the Chanel du jour thread is dangerous stuff! :P

Congratulations... I'm sure we'll be seeing many more fabulous new bags from you to come, Chanel is SO addicting :yes: