1st Bbag... Hope I picked a good one.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I purchased a black Balenciaga City today. I'm glad there were 3 black ones to choose from. One of them was too flat (matte looking), like the leather had no texture. The other one I thought was a little too shiny. It almost looked metallic. The one I chose I believe has a nice texture to it and is not too flat, not too shiny. I think I made a good choice. What do you think... did I get a good one? lol

I got it from Neiman Marcus. Do they usually give you a Balenciaga box? I only got the dustbag.

Also, I asked which season it was from and the SA didn't know for sure. Is there a way to tell which season it's from?

TIA

Attached Files:

2. :tup:The leather looks yummy! I think you picked are great first Bal! Looks like it will break in nicely! It should have come with cards/tags and the year is on those... HTH! Congrats on your first of what I am sure will be many!

3. Congrats on your first bal! Black city is the perfect choice! Hope you love yours as much as I love mine. :biggrin:

4. Thank you scoobiesmomma! Yes, it did come with all the tags and cards. I just looked and on the left hand corner of one of the cards it says 2010 along with other numbers. I guess that must be it. Thanks again! :smile:

Thank you casper7, I love it already!

Attached Files:

5. Nice purchase! Congratulations~

6. that's a great first!! I'm hoping to get my first soon as well. congrats designer307!! :yahoo:

7. What a wonderful starter Balenciaga! :tup: Since the paper tags sayd "2010 1" that means it's from the spring/summer season of 2010. The leather is lovely...looks like you picked a good babe! :kiss:

8. Gorgeous!

9. It's beautiful! The leather looks GREAT! You are lucky you got to choose over the leather you want :balloon:

10. Other than a Black RH City, I cannot think of a better one as the Bal starter. Congratulation! Black RH City is classic and forever.

11. Congrats! This is a really nice black RH City and totally agree with other poster, this is a perfect 1st Bal!!! Enjoy:yahoo:

[​IMG]

12. It's gorgeous and a perfect first Bbag.
    Many congrats and enjoy it!

13. DESIGNER307..................YOU PICKED A BEAUTIFUL, BLACK CITY FOR YOUR FIRST BALENCIAGA.......THE LEATHER LOOKS WONDERFUL, CONGRATULATIONS

[​IMG]

14. L&M........... I'm so glad to see you here, my little friend... :hugs: A black Balenciaga for a first Bag is a wonderful idea. :tup: Keep that thought in mind............but, wait until you see pictures of all the other colors. You'll be so confused! :confused1: This bag is the same size as my yellow one.........The City! There's one a size smaller, called the "First". Hopefully, someone will post a picture of one, and you'll be able to see the difference. I'm keeping my eye on you! :nuts:

15. Many Congrats!!!
    She's beautiful.
    I want one so bad.:P