1st Bal Bag

bag|over

Aug 3, 2009
hello everyone,

im gonna get my 1st balenciage bag.. was wondering if anyone of u could gif me some ideas of what color and size should i get for my 1st Bal bag.. am currently eyeing on either Part Time or Work (RH/GSH).. Anthracite/Galet/Black.. Which one do u think is a keeper for everyday use? :P

I personally like Part Time because it has a shoulder strap. If this will be your only Bbag, my suggestion is to get a Black because it is a classic and neutral color. If you will get more, then you should check Galet since it is one of the most beautiful and unique colors this season. Grab it before it is gone!

About hardware, I like GH with larger bag, so GSH will be my choice.

I would choose the Part-Time in Anthra with GSH. While I like Black Bbags, I was initially drawn to them because of the colors. If you already have a black bag I'd recommend getting something different.

thank you all for your inputs..

i was thinking to get Galet/Anthra RH Part Time as i love the strings on the zip and the shoulder strap attached or Anthra/Galet GSH on the larger Work.. But now I'm concerned of Work's size as I'm not very tall..

Have anyone of u had have experiences of uneven color on the front of the bag? My SA told me that it's lighter on the left and darker on the right. Is it normal?

thank you all for your inputs..

i was thinking to get Galet/Anthra RH Part Time as i love the strings on the zip and the shoulder strap attached or Anthra/Galet GSH on the larger Work.. But now I'm concerned of Work's size as I'm not very tall..

Have anyone of u had have experiences of uneven color on the front of the bag? My SA told me that it's lighter on the left and darker on the right. Is it normal?

Hi baglover! just got my very first bbag this month. I got a Galet RH Part Time and I LOVE IT! color is very versatile and easily matches any outfit! :biggrin:

As for the uneven color I dont have any problems with mine. I suggest go and look at the actual bag in the store and make sure it has no flaws.

In any case, i think you should go get one coz its just a fabulous bag! you'll want to use it every day! I have to warn you tho... this might start a bbag craze! haha!

good luck and have fun picking your first bbag!

I would personally choose a colour over black as my love for colours outweigh black. Anyway the uneven panels are happening quite a bit(I see them in pics & @ Bal stores). If you don't get colour difference, it is sometimes uneven texture like obvious 2 kinds of distressing for left & right panels. While I am Ok if the front & back do not match, I am anal about left & right panels matching(I don't even like distressed on one side & smooth the other). It is best to see in person or pics & see if you like what you see.