1st bag of 2012 - anyone?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
Finally I almost made my decision. I've been itching to treat myself and decided against jewelry. So I got it down to the Totally or the mon mono neverful. Well, I am 100%going with the neverful mm but not positive on the colors yet. I will pay 1/2 the 1st week of January and then the balance 6-8 weeks later when it comes in. My mon mono speedy is moutard and ivoire. But I'm thinking fuschia and ivoire for neverful. Not sure though. And not sure if I want 3 initials like my speedy or just 2 and if I want triple stripe or double. Opinions? Also, anyone else know what their first 2012 bag will be?

sounds lovely, fuschia and ivoire is a pretty combo. maybe 2 initial, a little different from your speedy. can't wait for your reveal! to answer your Q, i'm not 100% sure about the bag i want for 2012. maybe something in vernis, Alma or Brea. part of the fun of shopping is trying things on, maybe one of them will stand out more.

i'm hoping my first bag of 2012 will be a chanel flap! (sorry lv) and after which (hopefully) a lv tivoli pm

with the mon mono i say get something different so that it makes it more fun!

good luck!

I like things that are matchy, so if your speedy is 3 initials, I'd go 3 on the nf (even if they are different colours) as it would look more like a set. Love the colour choices!

I really want a petit noe or a mono lockit - both of which are hard to find in my neck of the woods. If I can find either one, that would be my first bag for 2012!

Finally I almost made my decision. I've been itching to treat myself and decided against jewelry. So I got it down to the Totally or the mon mono neverful. Well, I am 100%going with the neverful mm but not positive on the colors yet. I will pay 1/2 the 1st week of January and then the balance 6-8 weeks later when it comes in. My mon mono speedy is moutard and ivoire. But I'm thinking fuschia and ivoire for neverful. Not sure though. And not sure if I want 3 initials like my speedy or just 2 and if I want triple stripe or double. Opinions? Also, anyone else know what their first 2012 bag will be?

If I were you, I'd get my order in before Jan 1st to avoid a potential price increase.

I'm waiting for new Epi colors before deciding anything.

If I were you, I'd get my order in before Jan 1st to avoid a potential price increase.

I'm waiting for new Epi colors before deciding anything.

I'm doing the same thing - I know I want the Aube Artsy and possibly one of the revamped Mono Lockits but all purchase plans are on hold until I see exactly how many colours and in how many styles the epi rainbow comes out.

Last edited:
I want a mon mono speedy. Also can't decide on colours either. I want 4 initials but doubt they will do that so I'll probably have to get only 2. I am not sure on my colour combo either but I plan on picking the colours and paying for the first half at the beginning of 2012 and the remainder when the bag comes in !

I'm getting a mono Keepall 55 with strap! Then I already know I'm ending 2012 with the mono Pegase 55.

I may do mon mono, and will be getting the hot pink and orange. I believe Emma Roberts has that combo (I could be wrong) and I just love how bright it is! They're also my two favorite colors.

the fuschia/ivoire for your mon mono sounds gorgeous!!! if you definitely go for the NF, i cannot wait to see your reveal!

as for me...i haven't decided yet what will be my first bag for 2012. i'm trying (operative word) to be content with the things i have (especially since my hubby doesn't 'get' why a girl must have so many purses!)...but there are a couple things that i would love to have like an sc bag in jasper :love: and either a sarah or zippy in pomme :heart:

I hope to save for an Azur Neverfull MM or the Totally MM in Azur, an Azur pochette, and mono cles. I'm going to be on a sabatical so I will have to slow my purchasing down but we are going to Las Vegas in April for my 30th birthday and I'm thinking about getting the pochette then, it will be my 1st in store purchase!