>$1K on Bbags...So, what wouldn't you spend that kind of money on?

Things I will spend money on: bags,wallets, jeans/pants and sunglasses, watches, really nice jewelry

Things I will not spend money on: workout clothes, t-shirts, tank tops, "going out clothes" (heellooo Forever 21:P), anything trendy

Things it depends on how in love I am: skirts, dresses, "nicer" tops, shoes, fun jewelry, clutches

Ever so slightly off topic - but I was shocked to see the new LV "love" Canvas bag is on sale in the UK for £850 pounds sterling. :shocked: To me, this is really shocking. I have only one bbag and I won't be able afford another for ages, but she's a beautiful crafted leather bag. She looks "the business", as we say in these parts. :winkiss: To fork out 1K for canvas seems like the height of lunacy to me (sorry if I've pee'd off any LV lovers out there, just my opinion)! :blink:

Ever so slightly off topic - but I was shocked to see the new LV "love" Canvas bag is on sale in the UK for £850 pounds sterling. :shocked: To me, this is really shocking. I have only one bbag and I won't be able afford another for ages, but she's a beautiful crafted leather bag. She looks "the business", as we say in these parts. :winkiss: To fork out 1K for canvas seems like the height of lunacy to me (sorry if I've pee'd off any LV lovers out there, just my opinion)! :blink:

I agree. I still can't believe the LV mono's are canvas too! Eeek! It makes me love Balenciaga even more :heart:

I will never spend >1K on clothes. I cannot even think of buying a balenciaga dress or blouse. I reckon I can get more mileage on bags, unlike clothes, where I can only use it several times and then get tired of it.

I don't spend much on t-shirts and shoes.

Most of my splurging goes to bags, jeans, sunglasses and watches (Rolex- hehe). A good fitting jeans completes the look.

To me, the only thing NOT worth spending alot of money on is something I won't use alot. :shrugs: I think it makes more sense to spend $300.00 on a great fitting pair of jeans that I will wear to death than a special occasion dress I will wear once. I think if you calculate the cost of something by cost per wear as opposed to overall cost it makes alot more sense. :yes:

Couldn't of said it better myself.

I would not spend a lot of $$$ on shoes as I get louboutins for free ( my father owns 30% of louboutin's company )
I would not spend a lot on baby clothing, For my daughter I love baby Gap,
H&M, she has some designer clothes but they were gifts.
I don't have a car. I like to buy some designer clothes for myself, the limits are for a T shirt 100$ and for a jean 200$, for a beautiful jacket or dress it can be more but it's rare.
I would never spend 1000$ for a piece of clothes, my limit was 600$ for a beautiful Marc Jacobs coat.
My favorite outfit is a black skinny jean ( 68$) a white T shirt ( 10$) a pair of louboutins and of course My Bbag.

:wtf:Please tell me you are kidding!! Your father owns 30% of Louboutin??? You get your louboutins for free?? I am soooo jealous!! Can you get me some at discount price?? :graucho: i ll totally pay you back...!!

I will totally spend money on bags, shoes, and unfortunately I am getting to the point where my clothes limits are moving higher. But makeup - no way, and then food - not a chance. My friends hate eating dinner with me b/c I'm like - Outback over Morton's anyday!!!!!

Like many of the girls here I would not spend that much on shoes.

Dont get me wrong....its not that I dont want to, I would LOVE to have a closet full of Louboutins but I am SO hard on my feet! My shoes rarely last more than 2 seasons so I couldnt imagine having to constantly replace $800 shoes, I just dont have that kind of money.

I havnt spent this much on a watch but Im dying to get my first (and only) Rolex. Have to start saving!

Before I dropped $1k on a bag, there were very few single item purchases over $1,000 that would have considered (shoes and jacket excepted! LOL)

Now that that barrier is broke- ACK :devil:

But I do have trouble spending money on home maintenance :Push: