1ct diamond studs vs. a new LV :::: Which would you chose?

Which would you choose?

• New LV

• New Chanel Half Moon WOC

• Earrings

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlingADing

Feb 27, 2011
granola2glam.blogspot.com
With the budget hubby gave me for my Xmas gift I could buy a new LV, Chanel half moon WOC, or these diamond earrings.

If I wait on the earrings, I can get larger ones in about 6 months...

What would you do?
(I'm going to post the same in Chanel, so please ignore the duplicates)

MustLuvDogs

Aug 30, 2011
I like the idea of diamond earrings from hubby for Christmas. And I especially like the halo design of the studs you chose. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess you already have at least a few nice handbags...probably more...since you're a tpf'er. So I vote for the diamond studs because they're classic and you'll be able to enjoy them for years and years.

safida

Apr 23, 2011
ok, thanks for helping me make the decision :smile:

i was just thinking if i wait, it would be worth the 1/4 ct difference.
if it is possible for you to wait some more time, then i will say wait for it and get the bigger size of the diamonds earrings which will look fantastic :smile:
I dont have one but i would love to wait for it if it would be necessary:lol:

Nov 23, 2007
Hawaii
Definitely the earrings! My hubby bought me diamond earrings after I had my 2nd baby and I wear them everyday ... with professional work clothes, jeans & tshirt or even with shorts and tank top. They go with everything! Best yet, I can leave them to my daughter and they'll only appreciate in value :smile:

Slidey

Sep 17, 2011
Earrings will last for ever and always be a a classic, they would definitely be my choice. A much better investment IMO. :smile: