19S iridescent bag owners - how is it wearing with usage?

Thank you for your response! Is the leather wrinkly at all?
Ever so slightly if I really look. The blue seems to wrinkle less than the pink from the pictures I have seen, but of course the pink is much lighter, so it would show more. The nature of this iridescent leather is very soft, so I am OK with any wrinkles that may show up. The groovy iridescent more than makes up for it, lol!

I have the blue in the m/l classic flat and absolutely love it! I've had no issues and would buy it all over again. I also have a zip case. I get so many complements on the color.

Thank you so much for your responses! You all got me so excited to get this. The color reminds me of the sky or the ocean.
Have you seen my posts? I bought a pink iridescent woc and I found that it is very delicate. It has a lot of deep creasing on the back from where the flap opens and it is brand new. I'm told that is very normal and will just get worse with wear. The wocs are grained lambskin and the leather is very thin compared to other seasons.

Also, despite being new, a grain on my woc was damaged. There were other postings too with black dots causing grain damage. Just overall, the iridescent leather is very fragile.

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a pink iridescent medium flap, however I'm wondering how the 19s flaps are doing with usage? I saw the thread with someone comparing the flap and it is thinner, however I'm more curious to see how everyone is doing with color transfer and if owners think the iridescence will fade off with wear.

Any thoughts or experience? I'm not not sure if it would hold up to be worth the cost of the bag. I would only be using the bag for special occasions/weekends.

Hi, I'm considering purchasing a pink iridescent medium flap, however I'm wondering how the 19s flaps are doing with usage? I saw the thread with someone comparing the flap and it is thinner, however I'm more curious to see how everyone is doing with color transfer and if owners think the iridescence will fade off with wear.

Any thoughts or experience? I'm not not sure if it would hold up to be worth the cost of the bag. I would only be using the bag for special occasions/weekends.

I have the small beige iridescent classic flap and it’s holding up well. Yes the leather is a lot thinner (mostly the inside flap) but I haven’t had any colour transfer. I’ve been very careful to only wear with light colours aside from wearing it with a red dress once for a few hours and it’s still pristine

I have the small beige iridescent classic flap and it’s holding up well. Yes the leather is a lot thinner (mostly the inside flap) but I haven’t had any colour transfer. I’ve been very careful to only wear with light colours aside from wearing it with a red dress once for a few hours and it’s still pristine

Awesome thanks for posting your experience! I have a pink iridescent coming to me, I’m so excited!

I have the m/l iridescent beige and it's holding up pretty well so far. I haven't exactly been extremely careful with it and it still looks new. I've worn it with navy pants, light jeans, dresses, and carelessly placed it on chairs.

Reactions: carrie8i8
Just reviewing this post, it was a few months ago so I wanted to see if anyone had any updates on their 19S bags and the wear. I'm considering buying a 19S grained lambskin WOC in either black or blue. There is also a grained calfskin in blue, but I don't love the it has a snap button closure. I'm wondering if the leather is holding up well. My other option, totally unrelated, is a red goatskin studded classic WOC. The red is beautiful, but I'm concerned that the gold studs make it a bit dressy for a bag I plan to use on errands. Would love everyone's input!

I have the small classic flap in the iridescent blue and it looks perfect. Purchased it in April 2019. I am now considering the 19S iridescent beige from a reseller, would love to see if anyone has side by side photos of the bag compared to the beige clair. I have a beige clair waiting for me at the store for pick up in two days. Need to decide on which beige...cannot purchase both. Any help would be much appreciated!