19K Easy Carry Flap vs. 20P City Walk

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
I would love to hear any thoughts or experiences with the 19K Easy Carry Flap bag and/or the 20P City Walk. The easy carry is beautiful And functional, but I’m a bit terrified since it’s lambskin! On the other hand the City Walk is a light grey, has pointy corners I’m concerned about wearing quickly and I need to determine how I can protect the light caviar that feels like it will stain easily. Appreciate any thoughts!

7A511BE8-17FC-426C-84A8-6527C394A5F8.jpeg

1C4C93A0-C77D-4EEE-91B3-28E4D66F7AA2.jpeg

48CAC790-4102-45DF-A539-88A93D2AEEBD.jpeg

Jun 11, 2009
I have a black City Walk and love it. It’s a very carefree bag for me being both black and caviar. My lambskin classics I have to be much more careful with. I typically don’t treat my caviar bags but do use a spray protectant on my lambskin bags even the black ones. I haven’t noticed corner wear on my City Walk. I think that grey color is beautiful!

Reactions: shells
Sep 25, 2010
houston
Easy carry in lambskin! Omg that bag is beautiful. Is it still available in the US? Do you mind sharing the tag? I would love to see if my SA can locate one

caviarpearls

May 14, 2020
I have the City Walk in white, and I figure that it's meant to be worn so the best I can do is use waterproofing spray and hope it doesn't stain! One of my favorite features is letting the small chain hang over the front to make it look fancier...I might not like the look of the Easy Carry handle just flopping around when not in use. I will say, it depends on what you want because I typically like structured bags and the City Walk is not that...it's more cute and young.

Sundaymacaron

Sep 2, 2020
I have the City Walk in white, and I figure that it's meant to be worn so the best I can do is use waterproofing spray and hope it doesn't stain! One of my favorite features is letting the small chain hang over the front to make it look fancier...I might not like the look of the Easy Carry handle just flopping around when not in use. I will say, it depends on what you want because I typically like structured bags and the City Walk is not that...it's more cute and young.
That’s a good point about the handle. :tup: Maybe check this out @shells, just saw this posted several hours ago. 1185DB7A-21C0-4128-AA09-362B20140EA8.jpeg

shells

will work for bags!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2007
nj
I noted the same, City Walk is more casual and everyday, especially with the length of the leather on the strap, which is quite long! Easy Carry is more refined with the lambskin and large quilts. I kind of wish I could take the best parts of both bags to come up with my perfect non-classic, classic looking flap

I’ve never sprayed my bags before, what do you use? I bought the Carbon Pro spray but since I’m not decided on which I should keep, I have not used it.