19A tweed backpack

Hard decisions. What goes best with your wardrobe? As I would wear this for special occasions, more likely evening events dinner and drinks.. I would pick the grey one for myself as it versatile with my wardrobe and stands out in evening. During the day I would pick dark blue.

Reactions: snowing may
Hard decisions. What goes best with your wardrobe? As I would wear this for special occasions, more likely evening events dinner and drinks.. I would pick the grey one for myself as it versatile with my wardrobe and stands out in evening. During the day I would pick dark blue.
Yes! It will mainly be used during the day. Thanks for your opinions :hbeat:

Definitely the darker one for me. I like the contrast with the hardware and it’s a beautiful, rich color.

Agreed! So nice in the blue

The blue one gets my vote too!:smile::heart:

The blue is stunning! Makes me want one, too! :lol:

The blue!

Definitely the blue!

Hands down - the blue!!

Blue for me as well !

What a really lovely dilemma to have.

The darker one reminds me of a jacket I have (now vintage I guess) although possibly mine has more fire colours in the weave too and it's on black not blue. The lighter reminds me of a Chanel Couture suit I bought in France, I like the way the gold in the weave gives it so much 3D-ness and this cw really empasizing the quilting. I'm not being any help but they are equally stunning and really you can't go wrong with either.

Think about what colours are in your own wardrobe. The dark is a fantasy midnight sky and the light a burnished natural, think about the hardware too and think about your own jewellery box.

Another vote for blue. It’s beautiful!!

Thank you everyone! I will keep the blue! :girlsigh:

Would you mind taking some pics of the interior, as well as some mod/what fits inside the bag shots, please? Keen on this too, but worried about it being too small and hard to maintain cos it is tweed. Thank you!
Hi! This is also my very first tweed piece. I have always been wanting to add a tweed bag coz tweed is just like Chanel’s DNA. :love:

You just need to choose the right type of tweed in the right colour tone. I personally think once you get the right type of tweed, it won’t be as delicate as ppl think. At least you don’t have to worry about creases and dents and maybe colour transfer that might happen to a leather bag.

Here are the photos. In the first pic, I put in the glasses case, small water bottle, wallet and my iPhone plus. You can see there’s a space left at the back where I can easily slide in a book ( not a very thick book of course :lol:) And I haven’t used the front pocket with CC flap yet. I plan to put the key and lip balm there for easy access. If you have a normal size phone you can put it there too!

Good luck deciding. Don’t forget to do your reveal. :hbeat:

Attachments

• FF4C3998-16E1-4FCF-AC61-8C4E66CB1E09.jpeg
    FF4C3998-16E1-4FCF-AC61-8C4E66CB1E09.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 254E923E-4421-407B-817B-983F9F90003D.jpeg
    254E923E-4421-407B-817B-983F9F90003D.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 739A231E-AB8F-4CAE-BAF4-3375A0E8DE5B.jpeg
    739A231E-AB8F-4CAE-BAF4-3375A0E8DE5B.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 74
Forgot to mention that it holds lots more than my mini urban spirit backpack. Another thing I love about the new backpack is that it is light weight and structured. The bag keeps its shape even when it’s empty.

Hi! This is also my very first tweed piece. I have always been wanting to add a tweed bag coz tweed is just like Chanel’s DNA. :love:

You just need to choose the right type of tweed in the right colour tone. I personally think once you get the right type of tweed, it won’t be as delicate as ppl think. At least you don’t have to worry about creases and dents and maybe colour transfer that might happen to a leather bag.

Here are the photos. In the first pic, I put in the glasses case, small water bottle, wallet and my iPhone plus. You can see there’s a space left at the back where I can easily slide in a book ( not a very thick book of course :lol:) And I haven’t used the front pocket with CC flap yet. I plan to put the key and lip balm there for easy access. If you have a normal size phone you can put it there too!

Thank you for the photos! It looks so pretty and wearable. Good to know that the bag is structured. That means alot to me. Time to pop by the boutique :smile:

Thank you for the photos! It looks so pretty and wearable. Good to know that the bag is structured. That means alot to me. Time to pop by the boutique :smile:
Glad to be able to help a TPF fellow. :hbeat:

You will instantly be drawn to the sparkles that the bag makes under the light if you find it in boutique. The blue, gold lurex sparkles so pretty. Happy hunting!

You made a perfect choice! Congrats and enjoy!!