1997 Called me. It wants it's haircut back.

Aw sorry Claire! Start wearing your hair in loose waves/curls and the layers will be less noticeable and your haircut will still look sexy like it used to be! Just rock whatever you have and don't waste time worrying about it because I'm sure you look fantastic with any type of haircut. :amuse:

I bet you look great!

I must say, the title of this thread cracked me up. I knew immediately that you were referring to Jen Aniston's cut even before I opened the thread. :lol:

My stylist tried to give me Victoria Beckham's choppy bob. I almost died! She can pull it off. I cannot pull it off...especially since my hair is naturally curly and I need to straighten it each day.

Don't worry Claire. Your hair is still long and you still have lots of ways to style it. I used to curl the bottom part of my hair too but since I couldn't do it anymore, I bought clip-on wavy extensions (23 inches) and I think it works wonderfully. Plus, I can always change my look from short to long anytime. I just need to curl my back just a little bit though so they blend nicely. Also, if you absolutely hate your hair, maybe it is time for you to consult with a hairstylist so he/she can give you options on how to fix it. My new hairstylist told me to go back in a month so he can reshape my hair and take off the fringe in the bottom.

La miss,

I didn't mean to offend anybody. In fact, I am also Asian and I love Japanese hair (they are so straight, smooth and silky...lol 3 "S") but, I didn't have any idea what kind of "Japanese look" the last hairstylist was planning to create on me. I have never seen a Japanese girl with fringes in the bottom (although my BF told me that I kinda look like this "Rukia" girl in a Japanese anime, "Bleach"...lol if you know who she is you get the picture). I just wished he showed me some pictures first or I should have been more precise on my description on what I want (well...I told him to trim off 2 inches and he instantly cut I think at least 4 :cursing:, how can he glue the hair he already cut???) Anywho...I just try to think that the difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut is 4 weeks, I'm already on my 3rd week and I am seeing some improvement. I'm just more cautious the next time I visit a hair salon.

Thanks again everyone :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I've just been wearing it straight or in a ponytail. The way it's cut the ponytail actually looks better now, which is weird but kind of nice. I STILL haven't had time to try curling it, so I'm hoping it won't look weird:hrmm:...

I'm kind of going thru the layer thing too! At least they are blended in now. A while ago I asked for layers and she cut a layer straight across - like Mrs. Brady. Needless to say I don't go there anymore, lol. I found the dirtier my hair gets (after 2-3 days) it actually looks better and that the hair paste helps.

this is funny, I recently went to a new hairstylist and he gave me the SAME cut! I was HORRIFIED and now I hate my hair with a passion :P
I want to go get it re-cut, but I'm afraid of another horrible result, and at $120 a pop it just doesn't seem worth the risk, especially when I can butcher my own hair over the bathroom sink for free! :P

i like the haircut, but i guess because i have a similar one. easy for me to style with my straight hair.
(no i am not the man in the avatar photo!)

go back to your old hairdresser, she/he'll have a good laugh @ you for straying. then they'll give you something you love.

I think your hair look good too! Maybe you need to get use to it... but if it really bothers you, you can always go back to your regular stylist.

And personally, I like mullet haircuts!! Of course, only if it's styled/texturized properly.