1975 Signature Vanessa Vacchetta

Lol that's true... I only baby my pink stanwich, she's my "special girl". I don't abuse them but I've had to learn to remind myself "it's a bag" and when all else fails...if something bad happens I get a new one lol

Great way to look at it! I'm trying to get myself to realize that most people probably won't notice the corners unless I point it out to them (but I'll know it and can't say I won't lose some sleep over it). If the corners get scuffed, on to the next one (which will be the Dillen Medium Satchel)!

Great way to look at it! I'm trying to get myself to realize that most people probably won't notice the corners unless I point it out to them (but I'll know it and can't say I won't lose some sleep over it). If the corners get scuffed, on to the next one (which will be the Dillen Medium Satchel)!

Would love to see some pics of your Vanessa and mod shot if you share pics! I LOVE this pattern and have been wishing for a size between the DB Satchel and Vanessa. I've had them in my cart for over a month, but just can't pull the trigger yet. I've not seen either in person yet, so all I do is try to figure out how much I like them from pics!

Would love to see some pics of your Vanessa and mod shot if you share pics! I LOVE this pattern and have been wishing for a size between the DB Satchel and Vanessa. I've had them in my cart for over a month, but just can't pull the trigger yet. I've not seen either in person yet, so all I do is try to figure out how much I like them from pics!

Cate, I have Vanessa in the white with the light brown lettering if you'd like to see. Not sure if you were just wanting to see TMoro.

Maybe taking a few shots will help me decide whether or not I can live with the corners on her. Not sure when I will get around to taking the pics (I work in a bank so my schedule can get a little crazy). But, I checked out a few of PcanTannedBty's mod shots when I was looking for more information on the Vacchetta (both in the mod shot thread and on YouTube). That may help you some.

Maybe taking a few shots will help me decide whether or not I can live with the corners on her. Not sure when I will get around to taking the pics (I work in a bank so my schedule can get a little crazy). But, I checked out a few of PcanTannedBty's mod shots when I was looking for more information on the Vacchetta (both in the mod shot thread and on YouTube). That may help you some.

Thanks, I'll look at pics whenever you can share them! I've seen Pecan's white pics and youtube, and love that color too, for not for me.

Cate, I'm slowly getting some mod shots together (will have better ones later). Here are a couple I just snapped. The more I hold the bag, the more I love it because it is a gorgeous bag! I'm still undecided though. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411671794.698386.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1411671901.996238.jpg