1941 Duffle Shoulder Bag

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Does anyone have this bag? I was hoping Coach would have it on sale but they didn't include in their sale. Is it a heavy?
s-l200.jpg

I bought & returned it when it first came out. I think a couple others did also. From what I can recall, not heavy. Design, IMO, just not well thought out. I had been so anxious to see these bags since a sneak peak pic had been posted a long time ago. Just didn't hit the mark for me.

Reactions: PurseUOut
My mom has one and I plan to get one. I saw the complaints about the organization issues with the wide top and narrow bottom but I don't carry much so I'm not concerned about it. Everything I carry will pretty much fit in the bottom without being stacked. That being said, my mom carries a bunch and this has become one of her very favorite bags. It is light, the quality is outstanding, and it has some great functional design features. I highly recommend playing with one in person to see if it works for you!!

Does anyone have this bag? I was hoping Coach would have it on sale but they didn't include in their sale. Is it a heavy?
s-l200.jpg

I have this bag - and Love it! I bought it in the Denim, because I wanted brass hardware. It's made with the same leather, and workmanship, as the Rogue (they also have a glove tanned leather version). It has the suede lining. I like it so much better than Coaches other duffles, because it's not as deep (the bottomless pit). It has 2 sections, and a turnlock closes them both together. Surprisingly light weight, even though it has that thick pebbled same leather as the Rogue. I double the strap and wear as a shoulder bag, but strap is plenty long enough for cross body. If you're someone that has to have your bag zip closed all of the time, you may not like it, but for me, as a runaround everyday bag, as I said, it's light weight, and easy access. It wasn't included in the sale because it's 1941. It could be included in the summer sale, because any lack of popularity is because it doesn't zip closed.

I have this bag - and Love it! I bought it in the Denim, because I wanted brass hardware. It's made with the same leather, and workmanship, as the Rogue (they also have a glove tanned leather version). It has the suede lining. I like it so much better than Coaches other duffles, because it's not as deep (the bottomless pit). It has 2 sections, and a turnlock closes them both together. Surprisingly light weight, even though it has that thick pebbled same leather as the Rogue. I double the strap and wear as a shoulder bag, but strap is plenty long enough for cross body. If you're someone that has to have your bag zip closed all of the time, you may not like it, but for me, as a runaround everyday bag, as I said, it's light weight, and easy access. It wasn't included in the sale because it's 1941. It could be included in the summer sale, because any lack of popularity is because it doesn't zip closed.
Thank you!! I did see the glove leather on line. I wish I could see it in person and try it on. The turnlock is my favorite. I may just have to go for it. I can't wait until the summer sale. If they do include in the summer sale I may have to get another color like the denim. Thanks again.

I did order this in oxblood. I received it yesterday and returned it today. I didn't think it was worth $550. I didn't like the gap on top when closed. I agree with the other comments the bag has some flaws that need to be worked out. The leather is beautiful but that's about it.

Reactions: keishapie1973